According to the report Lung Cancer Surgery Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 30.32 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.92% from 2016 to 2021.
Lung Cancer is a type of Cancer that starts in Trachea, Bronchus or lung Tissue. Uncontrolled growth of abnormal cancerous cells in either of the lungs confirms presence of lung cancer. These abnormal cells undergo rapid division and form tumours and eventually begin affecting the lung’s ability to provide oxygen to the bloodstream. Globally, lung cancer is one of the leading causes of death since the past several decades. According to the American lung association, the number of deaths due to lung cancer has increased 3.5% from 152,156 cases in 1999 to 157,499 in 2012.
There are many ways to treat Lung Cancer. Some of them are Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Laser therapy, and Surgery. Lung cancer surgery is the surgical ablation of cancer tissue from the lung. The type of surgery depends upon the size of tumour and its position within the lung. Lung Cancer Surgery is a complicated operation & hence should be done by a surgeon who has a lot of experience in operating lung cancers.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Lung Cancer Surgery Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-lung-cancer-surgery-market-1983/
Lung Cancer Surgery Market: Drivers & Restraints
One of the leading drivers for the growth of this market is increasing pollution levels. As in urban cities, pollution is rising rapidly due to vehicles and industries, people are getting affected picking up air-borne diseases, which are influencing market growth. Also increasing number of cigarette smokers has also given rise to lung cancer that leads the market to growth. Other factors include rising incidence and prevalence of Lung Cancer and rising geriatric population. However, expenses of healthcare and high cost of Lung Cancer surgery are restraining the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Lung Cancer Surgery Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market:
Lung Cancer Surgery Market: Segmentation
- Sleeve Resection
- Minimally Invasive.
- Surgical Devices
- RIB Sheers.
- Monitoring Devices
- Video and camera support.
- Visualising Devices
- Endoscopic Trocars with optical views
- Endo surgical Equipment.
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-lung-cancer-surgery-market-1983/customize-report
Lung Cancer Surgery Market: Overview
Uncontrolled growth of abnormal cancerous cells in either of the lungs confirms presence of lung cancer. Cancer that originates in the lungs is known as primary lung cancer whereas secondary lung cancer initiates in other parts of the body, metastasizes and reaches the lungs. Around 87% of lung cancers are associated with inhalation of carcinogens and smoking. There are four types of lung surgery namely pneumonectomy, segmentectomy or wedge resection, lobectomy and sleeve resection. Pneumonectomy is a surgical procedure that includes removal of entire lung, while in segmentectomy, a small wedge shaped piece of lung is excised and in lobectomy the entire cancer affected lobe of the lung is removed. Sleeve resection includes the removal of cancerous part of the bronchus and reconnects the healthy part. Surgical Instruments segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the shorter lifespan of devices and wider adoption of these devices. Minimally Invasive surgeries are expected to grow at highest CAGR owing to the rising awareness among people for early detection of lung cancer and advantages of Minimally Invasive Surgeries over conventional surgeries
Lung Cancer Surgery Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America accounted for largest share in the market owing to rising geriatric population, increasing reimbursements for surgeries, and technological advancement in this field. Furthermore, Asia pacific is expected to be most lucrative market owing to the rapidly developing healthcare infrastructure, increasing patient awareness levels and acceptance of technologically developed robotic surgeries in the Japan and emerging economies of India and China.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Asia-Pacific region?
- What are the drivers, key factors leading the market? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet technological needs currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered growth of the market?
- What measures are taken by leading companies to increase market growth?
Lung Cancer Surgery Market: Key Players
Key players in the market include Ethicon US LLC, Intuitive Surgical Inc., Olympus Corporation, Accuray Inc., AngioDynamics Inc., Teleflex Inc., KARL STORZ GmbH, Ackermann Instrumente GmbH, Scanlan International Inc., and Trokamed GmbH.
Reasons to buy Lung Cancer Surgery Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Global Glucose Monitoring Device Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-glucose-monitoring-device-market-619/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases