According to the report “Global Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 132.29 billion by 2021 from USD 90.2 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.96% from 2016 to 2021.
According to the World Health Organization, the global incidence of selected infectious diseases is estimated to be over 250 million annually, resulting in 16% of global deaths each year. Despite the robust pipeline, there are high unmet needs in the infectious diseases market. In particular, indications such as Malaria, HIV and Dengue fever have high demand for the development of a first vaccine.
As the malaria parasite has a complex life cycle with expressed in multiple stages in humans and mosquitoes, vaccine development has been challenging. The ideal malaria vaccine would induce sterile immunity by blocking early stage transmission from mosquitoes to humans. VLPM-01 vaccine has shown very potent efficacy in pre-clinical studies and is expected to enter into Phase I clinical trial in 1H of 2016.
Dengue is caused by four closely related viruses, the Dengue viruses 1-4. Infection by one of the four dengue virus types has been shown to offer protection against the same type of dengue virus re-infection, but not against an infection by other types. Moreover, secondary infection by another type of virus seems to increase the severity disease. Due to these complexities, a vaccine providing long-term protection against all four virus types is needed.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Infectious Disease Therapeutics market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-infectious-Disease-therapeutics-market-1320/
Global Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Major factors that are driving the growth of the market are increasing occurrence of infectious diseases, growing use of direct acting anti-viral, increasing health care expenditure and increasing geriatric population, growing healthcare awareness, increasing government funding’s in developing countries. The major factor restraining the growth of the market is generic erosion, Patent expiration of infectious disease drugs.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Infectious Disease Therapeutics market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-infectious-Disease-therapeutics-market-1320/request-sample
Global Infectious Disease Therapeutics market: Segmentation
Mode of Treatment
- Oral Administration
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-infectious-Disease-therapeutics-market-1320/customize-report
Global Infectious Disease Therapeutics market: Overview
Globally, major burden on public health is posed by infectious diseases such as HIV, malaria, tuberculosis, hepatitis A, hepatitis C, hepatitis C and influenza. Infectious diseases are the major cause of death in the world. According to World Health Organization (WHO), globally 16% of deaths are resulted due to infectious diseases. Various pathogen microorganisms, such as parasites, virus, bacteria and fungi, cause infectious diseases. Poor sanitation and inadequate personal hygiene causes various infectious diseases. These diseases are transmitted through direct or indirect contact. Anti-infective drugs are used to prevent or destroy the growth of pathogens. Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antiparacitic drugs are some of the anti- infective drugs used for the treatment of infectious diseases.
Global Infectious Disease Therapeutics market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on Geography, the Infectious disease therapeutics market is analyzed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to account the highest share in the market followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe owing to rising incidence of infectious diseases, and increasing aging population. Asia-Pacific is projected to account the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing government funding in some emerging countries such as India, China.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Infectious Disease Therapeutics market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Infectious Disease Therapeutics space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Infectious Disease Therapeutics should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Infectious Disease Therapeutics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook Infectious Disease Therapeutics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Infectious Disease Therapeutics?
Global Infectious Disease Therapeutics market: Key Players
Some of the major companies operating in global Infectious disease Therapeutics Market F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co, Pfizer, Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, AbbVie, Astellas Pharma, AstraZeneca, Auritec Pharmaceuticals, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Chimerix Pharmaceuticals, Cubist, Eli Lilly, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, pSivida, Sanofi.
Reasons to buy Global Infectious Disease Therapeutics market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
Clinical Nutrition Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/research-reports/healthcare/therapeutics-11/market- reports/global-clinical- nutrition-market- 785/
Colorectal Cancer Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/research-reports/healthcare/therapeutics-11/market- reports/global-colorectal- cancer-market- 612/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases