According to the report Global In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 27.38 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 14.10% from 2016 to 2021.
Toxicity testing is a deductive analysis to test or find potential toxicity of new compounds at earlier stage of drug discovery and drug development process. In vitro toxicity used to study for existence of lethal or dangerous toxins in useful elements such as therapeutic drugs, food additives and agricultural chemicals. Also, In vitro toxicity test is also done to check absence of toxicity. In-vitro toxicology testing is the new big thing in biopharmaceuticals research. It is the cutting edge method that will improve quality of and quantity of drug entering clinical studies.
Environmentalists being against animal testing as laboratories procedure have influenced the demand for in-vitro toxicity testing positively. In vitro toxicity testing give useful data to clarify toxicity generation and its mechanism helps save time by eliminating toxicological elements.
Get a comprehensive overview of the In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-toxicology-testing-market-184/
In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Drivers & Restraints
With the recent technological advancements in healthcare sector, in vitro testing methods are becoming promising and providing more accurate results, which has increased their demand in the market. Also, increasing investments by companies for research and development has influenced the market growth. Increasing requirement for in vitro toxicology testing due to its demand over traditional testing mechanism has also fuelled the market growth. Government taking initiative against animal testing has also lead to increase in use of in vitro toxicology testing, which further increases its demand. Although, very few avaialble in-vitro models to identify immunostimulation & autoimmunity, lack of predictive ability of in vitro testing over in vivo testing, available technology limiting the use & decreasing adoption rate are factors restraining growth of in-vitro toxicology testing market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-toxicology-testing-market-184/request-sample
In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Segmentation
- ADME (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, and Excretion)
- Toxic Substance
- Reagents & Labware
By Toxicity Endpoints and Tests
- Systemic Toxicity
- Dermal Toxicity
- Ocular Toxicity
- Skin Sensitization & Irritation
- Organ Toxicity
- Other Toxicity Endpoints & Tests.
- OMICS Technologies
- Cell Culture Technology
- High-Throughput Technologies
- Molecular Imaging Technologies.
- In-Silico Methods
- Biochemical Assays
- Cellular Assays
- Ex-Vivo Models.
- Cosmetics and Household Products
- Food Industry
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-toxicology-testing-market-184/customize-report
In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Overview
In-Vitro Toxicology Testing is a method to check presence of certain toxic chemicals at early stages of discoveries and development of drugs. These tests are used in many sectors such cosmetics, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, and food and beverages In vitro toxicity testing allows for potential optimization of the concentration ranges in regards to toxic doses. Due to protest against animal testing from various environmentalist and NGO demand of in vitro toxicology testing have risen substantially. Many pharmaceutical companies are using it for research and development of new drugs as well as investing in its research.
Segment-wise, in industry segment, pharmaceuticals industry leads the segment with 34% of market share. In method segment, cellular assay is leading the market owing to availability of this technique. In technological segment, Cell culture technology held the largest share of revenue with respect to technology due to significant developments and advancements in cell culture as well as cell line production techniques.
In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Region-wise Outlook
Europe is accounted for the largest market share of 32.5% of global in-vitro toxicology testing market due to rising cases of chronic diseases, growing demand for healthy life style, rising technological advancements, and availability of government supported anti-animal testing laws. Asia-Pacific region is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 16.10% during forecast period 2016-2021. Rapid growth of the market in this region is due to increasing demand for advanced toxicity testing methods, increasing government initiatives to enhance research in academics & private organizations to promote technologies and growing healthcare infrastructure.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Asia-Pacific region?
- What are the drivers, key factors leading the market? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet technological needs currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered growth of the market?
- What measures are taken by leading companies to increase market growth?
In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market: Key Players
The key players in global in-vitro toxicology testing market include, Covance, Inc. (A subsidiary of LabCorp) (U.S.), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Eurofins Scientific SE (Luxembourg), General Electric Company (U.S.), BioReliance, Inc. (A subsidiary of Merck & Co, Inc.) (U.S.), Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Catalent (U.S.), and Cyprotex (U.K.), among others.
Reasons to buy In-Vitro Toxicology Testing Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases