Market Research Future adds new report of “Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Research Report Forecast to 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Gastrointestinal (GI) diseases affects stomach, large intestine and rectum, small intestine, esophagus, liver, gallbladder and pancreas. The symptoms of GI diseases are heartburn, indigestion, bloating, constipation and many more. According to a report by the World Gastroenterology Organization, 35-40 % of world’s total population is suffering from acute or chronic GI complication. Increasing patient having GI diseases and disorders, due to change in dietary pattern are the major factor for increasing the global GI drug market. The exact cause for inflammatory bowel disease and Irritable bowel syndrome are still unknown due to which permanent cure for this disease is not available which may restrain the growth of the market.
The global gastrointestinal drug market is expected to grow at CAGR of 4.8% during forecasted period 2017- 2023. It is estimated to reach till USD $ 59.3 billion by end of 2024.
Global Gastrointestinal Drugs market has been segmented
- By Drug Category they are segmented into Acid Neutralizers, Laxatives and Antidiarrheal, antiemetic, Anti-inflammatory drugs
- By Route of Administration they are segmented into Oral, Parenteral and rectal
- By Disease Type they are Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- By End User Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies Acid Neutralizers which are further sub segmented into Antacids, H2 antagonists, Proton pump inhibitors
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/558
Study Objectives Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Research Report
- To provide thorough understanding of various segment and sub segments of the market.
- Detail Analysis of the various regulatory rules on the growth of market.
- To provide the detail overview of parent market.
- To provide the detail information about drivers and restrain of the market.
- To provide competitive landscape and key players in the market.
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide detail trends and opportunities for the market.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global gastrointestinal drugs Market.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/gastrointestinal-drugs-market
Key Players for Global Gastrointestinal Drugs market
- AbbVie Inc. (US)
- AstraZeneca (UK)
- Johnson & Johnson (US)
- Valeant (US)
- Abbott Laboratories (US)
- Allergan Plc. (US)
- Bayer AG (Germany)
- Janssen Biotech Inc. (US)
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Japan)
- Eisai Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (US)
- Sanofi (France)
- Janssen Biotech (US)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc. (UK)
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (Germany)
- Manufacturing industries.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Biotechnology Companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/558
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa are the four major regional segment of global GI drugs market.. North America account for the largest market share for the global gastrointestinal drug market. Increasing geriatric population is the major driving factor for the market of GI drugs in North America. Europe and Asia Pacific share nearly similar amount of market. Introduction of new drugs and different technology has increased the market in Asia Pacific and Europe. Asia Pacific is the most favourable region for the development of GI drug market. Huge population and infrastructural improvement has increases the scope for the development of this market in coming future.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.