Pune, India, 13th July 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Flavor Appeal in Chocolate 2017: Insights from 2017 Q1 global consumer survey and latest innovation trends in chocolate”.
“Flavor Appeal in Chocolate 2017“, discusses the unique flavor innovations that are vital to sustaining excitement in dynamic, indulgence-led food categories such as chocolate.
Today’s consumers are sensation-seekers and are drawn to indulgent, artisanal, and novel food products. Flavor innovation in food products is an integral tool for addressing consumers’ desire for intense and complex sensations resulting in increased experiential pleasure.
– Consumer’s attitude to experiment in food flavors varies by region.
– Poland, Italy, and Sweden are among the most experimental countries.
– More than 40% of global consumers prefer sweet flavors in chocolate.
Reasons to buy
– Identify the top flavors in the chocolate category.
– Gain insight into the key consumer segments that are most likely to be drivers of innovation.
– Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and preferences.
Table of Content: Key Points
Flavor Experimentation in Food
Appeal of Flavor Types in Chocolate
“On-Trend” Flavor Innovations in Chocolate
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check:
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check: