According to the report “Global Drug Delivery devices market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1,495.31 Billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 6.59% during the forecast period 2016-2021
Drugs can be managed directly into the body through infusions, imbuement, or through others. Drug delivery technologies are the formulations or devices used to infuse restorative substances in the body through a particular course of organization. Different drug formulations, for example, insulin and anti-infection agents are managed through drug delivery devices. These devices help in expanding the effectiveness of the Drug delivery by controlling time, measurement, and place of arrival of the drugs in the body.
Various drug formulations such as insulin and antibiotics are administered through drug delivery devices. These devices help in increasing the efficiency of the drug delivery system by controlling time, dosage, and place of release of the drugs in the body. Drug delivery devices may be conventional or implantable. Infusion pumps such as ambulatory infusion pumps, insulin infusion pumps, implantable infusion pumps, enteral pumps, and volumetric infusion pumps are some of the drug delivery devices used to administer drugs in medical systems. Infusion catheters such as valves, IV sets, needles, and cannulas are also used for drug delivery.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Drug Delivery devices market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-drug-delivery-devices-market-2346/
global Drug Delivery devices market: Drivers & Restraints
The drivers for Drug delivery market includes increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, advances in technology, rise in individual therapy, increase in the awareness about drug metabolism among people and need for the control on drug release. Few restraints are fear among individuals regarding injuries and infections during operation, rise in the cost of development and strict regulatory framework.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-drug-delivery-devices-market-2346/request-sample
Global Drug Delivery devices market: Segmentation
By Route of administration
- Oral Drug Delivery
- Pulmonary Drug Delivery
- Inject able Drug Delivery
- Ocular Drug Delivery
- Nasal Drug Delivery
- Topical Drug Delivery
- Implantable Drug Delivery
- Tran mucosal Drug Delivery
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Route of administration
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Route of administration
- Market Share Analysis, By Route of administration
By Facility of use
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home care settings
- Diagnostic Centers
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Facility of use
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Facility of use
- Market Share Analysis, By Facility of use
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-drug-delivery-devices-market-2346/customize-report
Global Drug Delivery devices market: Overview
Currently, North America dominates the global market owing to the fact that there is greater awareness and per capita incomes. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to show good growth in the future primarily due to the increased awareness among the population. The major trend driving the drug delivery devices market is the major need for controlled release of drugs.
This market is expected to witness the highest growth rate due to the increasing elderly population, availability of self-administration, and collaboration of major companies with the emerging markets. This escalation is developing the need to analyze, review and forecast the growth of the drug delivery devices market. Owing to the rapid evolution in the use of injectable drug delivery technology, medical device companies that are able to launch new innovative equipment will be awarded huge benefits.
Global Drug Delivery devices market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. North America dominates the market followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Drug Delivery devices market outlook in worldwide?
- What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Drug Delivery devices space in global?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Drug Delivery devices manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Drug Delivery devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Drug Delivery devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Drug Delivery devices?
Global Drug Delivery devices market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the market are Bend Research, Endocyte, Microchips Inc, Pearl Therapeutics Inc, Presage Bioscience, UCB Group, Genentech Inc, Polymer Factory, Alkermes Inc, BIND Biosciences Incand QLT Inc.
Reasons to buy Drug Delivery devices market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-123/
Ultrasound Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ultrasound-devices-market-575/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases