According to the report “Global Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 16.10 billion by 2021 from USD 14.16 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 2.60% from 2016 to 2021.
Colorectal cancer is cancer that starts in the colon or rectum. The colon and the rectum are parts of the large intestine, which is the lower part of the body’s digestive system. During digestion, food moves through the stomach and small intestine into the colon. The colon absorbs water and nutrients from the food and stores waste matter (stool). Stool moves from the colon into the rectum before it leaves the body.
Most colorectal cancers are adenocarcinomas (cancers that begin in cells that make and release mucus and other fluids). Colorectal cancer often begins as a growth called a polyp, which may form on the inner wall of the colon or rectum. Some polyps become cancer over time. Finding and removing polyps can prevent colorectal cancer.
Colorectal cancer is the fourth most common type of cancer diagnosed in the United States. Deaths from colorectal cancer have decreased with the use of colonoscopies and fecal occult blood tests, which check for blood in the stool.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-colorectal-cancer-market-612/
Global Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth of the Global Colorectal Cancer Market is mainly driven by factors such as rise in pipeline colorectal cancer screening tests, aging population, increasing awareness, and government policies to provide better care for Colorectal Cancer. However, high costs of screening tests and poor availability of proper cancer care in the emerging regions are hindering the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-colorectal-cancer-market-612/request-sample
Global Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics market: Segmentation
- Digital Rectal Examination
- Faecal Occult Blood Test
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Surgery and Radiation Therapy
- Targeted Therapies
- Resistance to Pharmacological Therapies
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization.
Global Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics market: Overview
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma’s napabucasin and Array BioPharma’s combination of encorafenib + binimetinib are also expected to launch in 2020 in the second-line setting, thus addressing some of the main unmet needs in colorectal cancer, particularly the insurgence of acquired resistance to available therapies and the poor prognosis of BRAF mutant patients.
The launch of these drugs will facilitate a gradual increase in the number of patients receiving branded therapy across different lines of metastatic therapy, thus increasing the patient pool of these segments and the overall colorectal cancer market size.
Despite these new drugs, there will remain a lack of development of neoadjuvant/adjuvant pipeline agents for the treatment of resectable high-risk colorectal cancer. This setting has significant unmet needs, and represents a lucrative opportunity for developers of efficacious treatments that can improve cure rates for resected patients. With the lack of any new premium-priced agents in resectable high-risk colorectal cancer, report expects the status quo of drug treatment to remain with the prescription of generic and relatively cheap chemotherapies throughout the forecast period.
Increasing cost-consciousness will limit premium pricing opportunities for pipeline agents. Healthcare austerity measures are being incorporated across the major markets, and drug companies will need to consider the changing reimbursement landscape when determining pricing strategies for their drugs. This era of austerity and healthcare reform will negatively affect companies’ ability to gain reimbursement approval for new CRC therapies.
Global Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics market: Region-wise Outlook
The market has also been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. North America accounted for the largest share in the global Colorectal Cancer market followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. However, The Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to reasons such as increasing participation of several private & public establishments to organize awareness programs on Colorectal Cancer.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics?
Global Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics market: Key Players
The major companies dominating the Colorectal Cancer market are Abbott Diagnostics, Alere, Beckman Coulter, Clinical Genomics, Companion Dx, Hoffmann La Roche, Debiopharm Group, Vaccinogen BD.
Reasons to buy Global Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases