According to the report “Global Blood Testing Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 60 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2016 to 2021.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Blood Testing Market. Request a free sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-blood-testing-market-1405/request-sample
Blood testing is a laboratory examination performed on blood sample taken from patient’s body with the assist of needle or finger pierce to decide the situation of health. The function of organs and how well healing is going on can be determined by blood culture tests. These tests are very widespread and even the usual checkups might require one, because of which the market for blood culture test is growing.
The blood test market that performs automated testing is expected to grow more at a high rate as demand for advanced approaches is more. The most common types of blood tests include a complete blood count, blood chemistry tests, blood enzyme tests and blood tests to assess heart diseases
Global Blood Testing Market: Drivers & Restraints
Elevated growth in this market can be accredited to the rising number of blood donations and blood donors, increasing awareness about safety of donated blood, increasing demand for donated blood, and growing occurrence of infectious diseases. However, lack of proper training amid medical technicians in developing countries and other resource poor nations is likely to hinder the revenue growth of the market.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Blood Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-blood-testing-market-1405/
Global Blood Testing Market: Segmentation
- Complete Blood Count
- Red Blood Cells
- White Blood Cells
- Blood Chemistry Tests
- Test for Electrolytes
- Blood Glucose
- Test for Kidney Function
- Blood Enzyme Tests
- Creatine Kinase
- Blood Clotting Tests
- Prothrombin time
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin time
- Blood Coagulation
- Kidney Disorders
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Manual Blood Culture Testing
- Automated Blood Culture Testing
- Automated Blood Culture System
- Blood Culture Instruments
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-blood-testing-market-1405/customize-report
Global Blood Testing Market: Overview
The technological advancements along with steady demand for enhanced blood testing technologies have intensified the global competition. An overview of the global markets and technologies for blood testing. Analysis of the market’s dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021. Coverage of major blood test categories including hematology, molecular screening, toxicology, and also oncology biomarker tests and cardiology tests. Information on the latest trends and innovations in the blood testing product pipeline as well as information on new approaches for screening.
Global Blood Testing Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. North America dominates the blood screening market, with the U.S. holding a major market share. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is poised to grow at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. Growing occurrence and incidence of communicable diseases, high demand for donated blood, and improved awareness among people about the safety of donated blood are propelling the blood testing market in this region.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021?
- What is the current and future Blood Testing Market outlook in worldwide?
- What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Blood Testing space in global?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Blood Testing manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Blood Testing currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Blood Testing?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Blood Testing?
Global Blood Testing Market: Key Players
Major players in this market are Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Grifols (Spain), Nanosphere Inc. (U.S.), BioMérieux (France), Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Inc. (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Alere Inc. (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.) and Beckman Coulter (U.S.).
Reasons to buy Global Blood Testing Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cervical-cancer-diagnostics-and-therapeutics-market-829/
Head and Neck Cancer Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/head-and-neck-cancer-diagnostics-market-49/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases