According to the report “Global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 677.6 million by 2021 from USD 171.3 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 4.85% from 2016 to 2021.
Most often, bladder cancer is diagnosed after a person tells his or her doctor about blood in the urine, also called hematuria. Gross hematuria means that enough blood is present in the urine that the patient can see it. It is also possible that there are small amounts of blood in the urine that cannot be seen. This is called microscopic hematuria, and it can only be found with a urine test.
General urine tests are not used to make a specific diagnosis of bladder cancer because hematuria can be a sign of several other conditions that are not cancer, such as an infection or kidney stones. One type of urine test that can indicate the presence of cancer is cytology, a test in which the urine is studied under a microscope to look for cancer cells. See the Diagnosis section for more information.
Sometimes when the first symptoms of bladder cancer appear, the cancer has already spread to another part of the body. In this situation, the symptoms depend on where the cancer has spread. For example, cancer that has spread to the lungs may cause a cough or shortness of breath, spread to the liver may cause abdominal pain or jaundice (yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes), and spread to the bone may cause bone pain or a fracture (broken bone). Other symptoms of advanced bladder cancer may include pain in the back or pelvis, unexplained appetite loss, and weight loss.
Sometimes, the best option might include more than one of type of treatment. Surgery, alone or with other treatments, is part of the treatment for most bladder cancers. Surgery can often remove early-stage bladder tumors. But a major concern in people with early-stage bladder cancer is that new cancers often form in other parts of the bladder over time. Removing the entire bladder (known as a radical cystectomy) is one way to avoid this, but it can have major side effects. If the entire bladder is not removed, other treatments may be given to try to reduce the risk of new cancers.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bladder-cancer-therapeutics-market-1149/
Global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growing number innovative treatments (such as targeted therapies & biological treatments), rising awareness among people about bladder cancer therapies, and increasing healthcare expenditure are driving the growth of global bladder cancer therapeutics market. In addition, growing research in the development of innovative bladder cancer therapies and presence of pipeline therapeutics are further propelling the growth of global bladder cancer therapeutics market. However, high cost of bladder cancer therapies, limited adoption of advanced cancer therapies, stringent regulatory policies, and poorly developed healthcare infrastructure are restraining the growth of global bladder cancer therapeutics market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market.
Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bladder-cancer-therapeutics-market-1149/request-sample
Global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market: Segmentation
- Transitional Cell Bladder Cancer
- Non Muscle Invasive/Superficial Bladder Cancer
- Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Squamous Cell Bladder Cancer
- Adenocarcinoma of the Bladder
- Rare Bladder Cancers
- Transurethral Bladder Tumor Resection (TURBT)
- Urinary Diversion
- Radiation Therapy
- Intravesical Therapy
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization.
Global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market: Overview
The availability of targeted therapy will be one of the major factors driving the growth prospects for the market until the end of 2021. The advancements in drug targeting techniques have enabled doctors to administer drugs directly into the bladder having tumours. This in turn, will help in avoiding side effects of these drugs on healthy cells. With a better understanding of tumour immunology scientists can also now develop new drugs targeted at cancer cells. TECENTRIQ and OPDIVO are the PD-L1 inhibitors recently approved by the US FDA for the treatment of urothelial carcinoma.
One of the effective procedures for the diagnosis of bladder cancer, cystoscopy, involves the use of a long thin tube called cystoscope. This helps the urologist to extract a small piece of the abnormal tissue and send it to the pathologists for examination. With the emergence of effective diagnostic tools such as flexible cystoscope, urologists will prefer cystoscopy since it can be easily performed in the outpatient department. This emergence of effective diagnostic tools will be one of the major trends that will gain traction in the bladder cancer therapeutics market during the next four years.
Global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geographical region the global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America commands the major market share of 41.0% of the global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market in 2016, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.68% during the forecast period 2016-2021.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Bladder Cancer Therapeutics space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Bladder Cancer Therapeutics should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Bladder Cancer Therapeutics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook Bladder Cancer Therapeutics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Bladder Cancer Therapeutics?
Global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market: Key Players
The key players in global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market include, Sanofi S.A. (France), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), GlaxoSmithKline plc (U.K.), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), AstraZeneca plc (U.K.), Bristol-Myers Squibb (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), and Celgene Corporation (U.S.).
Reasons to buy Global Bladder Cancer Therapeutics market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Antifungal Drugs Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/research-reports/healthcare/pharmaceuticals-1/market- reports/global-anti- fungal-drugs- market-242/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases