According to the report “Global Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 27.97 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period 2016-2021
Anaesthetic devices supply accurate and continuous supply of medical gases mixed with a precise concentration of anaesthetic vapour and serves the purpose of induced coma. Respiratory devices help in elimination of mucus from the respiratory airways and thus improve pulmonary function.
Anesthesia and respiratory devices market has experienced a promising growth rate over the past few years. The respiratory devices lead the market as compared to anesthetic devices, which has limited end users. Increased healthcare expenditure has shifted the preferences of patients from hospital care to home care. Therefore, the demand for portable devices for better healthcare monitoring is rising. This report analyses the global anesthesia and respiratory devices market, its trends and opportunities. The study also focuses on the market categorization, potential segments and global key leaders.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-anaesthesia-and-respiratory-devices-market-2225/
global Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
The global anaesthesia and respiratory devices market is expected to witness moderate growth in the coming few years. Uninterrupted growth in this market can be accredited to the quick adoption of anaesthesia information management systems, which have been implemented as an attempt to move the industry away from paper-based record keeping systems to more proficient electronic solutions. The establishment of various government-supported national statistical databases is driving this market. High cost of advanced technology is majorly restraining the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-anaesthesia-and-respiratory-devices-market-2225/request-sample
Global Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market: Segmentation
- Anaesthesia Devices
- Anaesthesia Machines
- Anaesthetic Monitor
- Anaesthetic Vaporizers
- Analgesic Machines
- Anaesthetic Masks
- Anaesthetic Accessories
- Respiratory Devices
- Breathing Circuits
- CPAP Devices
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Tracheotomy Tubes
- Oxygen Cannula
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Device
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Device
- Market Share Analysis, By Device
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-anaesthesia-and-respiratory-devices-market-2225/customize-report
Global Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market: Overview
The anaesthesia machines are most commonly used in all types of surgeries as it is designed to provide an accurate and continuous supply of medical gases mixed with anaesthetic vapours. Discussion on key market participants, extensive product segments, technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence, as well as geographic trends.
A look at the growth trajectory of the market in regards to increasing demand from the emerging economies, particularly China and India as they have a large number of patient populations and increasing medical tourism. Comprehensive profiles of leading companies.
Global Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. North America dominates the market in terms of revenue due to the healthy innovation, constant research and development along with the sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and positive reimbursement policies of the government. Asia Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market outlook in worldwide?
- What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices space in global?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices?
Global Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market: Key Players
Some key players in the anaesthesia and respiratory devices market are Philips Healthcare, OSI Systems and Mindray, GE Healthcare, Draegerwerk AG, Masimo, Getinge Group, Fisher and Paykel, Covidien, Airsep Corp., Alung Technologies Inc., Bomimed Inc., 3M, Carefusion Inc., Astra Zeneca, Invacare, ResMed, Teleflex Inc., and Smiths Medical.
Reasons to buy Anaesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-123/
Ultrasound Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ultrasound-devices-market-575/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases