Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market– estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.7%, to reach $2508 million by 2021
According to the report Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 2508 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2016 to 2021.
Acute Ischemic stroke can be defined as loss of function in certain parts of brain due to lack of blood supply to the brain. Ischemic stroke is caused by a dysfunction in the supply of blood to the brain due to emboli, thrombus or atherosclerosis occurring in cerebral arteries. According to a World Health Organization (WHO) estimate, around 17 million people die every year due to cardiovascular diseases. Heart attacks and strokes respectively account for the highest number of deaths due to cardiovascular diseases, globally. The statistics of the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention suggest that about 87% of all strokes are ischemic strokes
The two major factors propelling the growth of the acute ischemic stroke diagnosis and treatment market are; large patient pools and a concerning rise in population at a higher risk of developing stroke in the near future. Rising incidence of diabetes along with heavy tobacco users and an increase in the ageing population are significant factors that determine the market growth. However, the high cost of treatment, lack of transparent reimbursement policies, and limited availability of expertise; are likely to restrict the market growth.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-acute-ischemic-stroke-diagnosis-market-265/
Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: Drivers & Restraints
Rising prevalence of acute ischemia stroke cases are driving the global demand for surgical procedures in acute stroke treatment. Technological advancements in surgical procedures along with rising aging population, increased demand for minimally invasive procedures and growth in healthcare spending are the other major factors driving the growth of Global Acute Ischemic Stroke diagnosis and treatment market on the other side excessive usage of medication for the treatment of ischemic stroke and high cost of surgical procedures are hindering the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-acute-ischemic-stroke-diagnosis-market-265/request-sample
Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment market: Segmentation
By Diagnostic Type
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Cerebral angiography
- Nuclear Imaging
By Surgery Type
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Mechanical Thrombectomy
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-acute-ischemic-stroke-diagnosis-market-265/customize-report
Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment: Overview
Carotid Endarterectomy is the largest segment accounting for a share of approximately XX% and is expected to maintain its strong share owing to high success rate, short treatment duration and easy availability. North America is the largest market for Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment devices accounting for a share of approximately XX% in 2015 and is estimated to continue its strong hold of the market owing to favourable government initiatives, technological innovations and increasing demand for ischemic stroke products. Europe is the second largest market and is mainly fueled by a large population base of geriatrics.
Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment: Region-wise Outlook
On the Basis of geography global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Africa & Middle-East. North America is the largest market for Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment devices whereas Asia-Pacific is estimated to be a hopeful market for acute ischemic stroke diagnosis owing to increasing incidence of ischemic stroke cases in the region. Manufacturers are expanding their operations in Asia-Pacific region as these regions hold immense potential for the market growth
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market outlook in global? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market ?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by market players ?
Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment: Key Players
Some of the major companies covered in the report are Abbott Laboratories, Covidien plc, Philips Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Penumbra, Inc., GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Stryker Corporation (Concentric Medical, Inc.) and Hitachi, Ltd.
Reasons to buy Global Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases