Market Data Forecast has published a new report “Europe Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market”, according to which the market is estimated at $1.47 billion in 2016 and poised to grow $2.01 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 6.47% in the forecast period.
Lung cancer is a malignant tumor characterized by uncontrolled growth of cell tissues in the lung. It is one of the most commonly diagnosed and has the highest death rate of all cancers in both men and women. Some of the key indications of lung cancer comprise of appetite loss, wheezing, weight loss, coughing, mucus, shortness of breath, and chest pain. Radiotherapy is one of the most popular methods used for treatment of lung cancer.
Currently, three major types of lung cancer are known: non-small cell lung cancer, small cell lung cancer, and lung carcinoid tumor. Non-small cell lung cancer is common type of lung cancer. About 85% of lung cancers are non-small cell lung cancers.
The report provides a detailed analysis of drivers and constraints that controls growth of the market. Some of the drivers are:
- Prevalence of lung cancer and increasing exposure to radiations.
- Increasing consumption of alcohol and smoking.
- Development of new drugs and innovative procedures.
For better understanding Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market is segmented by treatment type and drug type. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
The Europe Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market is segmented on the basis of treatment type into Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy and Other Drugs. Based on drug type, Lung Cancer Chemotherapy market is segmented into cisplatin, taxol, navelbine, camptosar and Alimta. Based on type, Lung Cancer Radiotherapy market is segregated into external beam, internal beam and systemic. On the basis of drug type, Other Lung Cancer Therapeutic Drugs market is segmented into abraxane, avastin, crizotinib, docetaxel and Gefitinib. The top brands that are commercially accessible in the market are Avastin, Alimta and taxol. Radiotherapy accounts for the largest segment in the lung cancer therapeutics market.
Based on geography the market is analyzed under various regions namely, Germany, Italy, Spain, France and U.K. U.K is the leading market in European region due to rising population base for lung cancer patients
The prominent players of this market include BoehringerIngelheim GmbH, Hoffman-La Roche, Pfizer Inc., GlaxoSmitKline, Genentech, Eli Lilly and Company, Agennix AG, AstrazenecaPlc, and Sanofi-Aventis.For instance, in October 2016, the FDA granted Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Alecensa (alectinib), a drug developed by Genentech to treat ALK-positive NSCLC as a first-line treatment.
Customization option available at: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market-895/customize-report
The Europe Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of treatment type and drug type along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook – Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Enquire about the report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market-895/inquire
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research and business intelligence. We have rich experience in research across major industry segments like Healthcare, Agriculture, Food & Beverages etc. and we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our research services contribute to key business areas like business process improvement, key decision making and developing appropriate corporate strategy. We are truly committed to our clients and other stakeholders for providing customized research services of the highest quality all the while being an organization that’s trusted for its integrity, respected for its accountability, and admired for its excellence, by both clients and competitors alike.
Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases