As per the syndicated report published by Market Data Forecast, Europe Weight Loss and Diet Management Market which is estimated to be USD 44.2 billion in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.93%, to reach USD 64.8 billion by 2021 with a cumulative growth rate of USD 20.6 billion in the span of five years.It can attributed to the factors such increasing obese population, promotional strategies of companies, and affordable cost of surgeries. Furthermore, there are approximately 60 million people with diabetes in European region, according to World Health Organization. Incidences of diabetes is increasing among all age group in European region, thereby fuelling the demand for the product. The key restraints of the market are misleading promotional strategies, adverse effects of low-calorie diet, and side-effects of weight-loss surgery (dizziness, nausea, bowel obstruction, and diarrhea).
According to the laws of gravity, what goes up, must come down. When it comes to losing weight, this often is little more than wishful thinking. Contrary to the outcome of popular reality weight loss television shows, expecting a speedy weight loss may result in more than disappointment.
Ultimately, the best way to lose weight is to change the habits that are causing the extra weight. For the best results, pick one habit at a time to change. For example, try limiting sweets and treats to 200 calories a day, cutting out fried foods or only eating out once a week. Replace those old habits with new good habits, such as trying new fruits and vegetables or a new exercise classes.
If you want to achieve your weight-loss goals, tracking your food intake and conducting regular weigh-ins are practical lifestyle-based methods for losing weight.
Europe Weight Loss and Diet Management Market is segmented based on product type, application, end-users and matrix-type below for obtaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
- Food & Beverages
- Organic Food
- Low-Calorie Sweeteners
- Low-Calorie Beverages & Diet Soft Drinks
- Herbal Tea & Green Tea
- Diet Supplements
- Proteins & Fibers
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Fitness Training Equipment
- Benches and Racks
- Fitness Monitoring Equipment
- Surgical Equipment
- Minimally Invasive/Bariatric Surgical Equipment
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Non-Invasive Surgical Equipment
- Intragastric Balloon Systems
- Endoscopic Suturing Equipment
- Minimally Invasive/Bariatric Surgical Equipment
- Fitness Centers
- Consulting Services
Europe is an amalgamation of major economies like Germany, Spain, Italy, U.K. and France among others to name a few. The report justifies this by offering country wise data for the EU5 countries while taking some other predominant economies into consideration as well (Rest of Europe).
The major companies dominating Europe Weight Loss & Diet Management Market are Kellogg Company (U.S.), Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. (U.S.), Herbalife Ltd. (U.S.), NutriSystem, Inc. (U.S.), Johnson Health Technology Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), Ethicon, Inc. (U.S.), Weight Watchers International, Inc. (U.S.), VLCC Healthcare Ltd. (India), eDiets.com (U.S.), Olympus Corporation (Japan).
The Weight Loss and Diet Management market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
- Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form ofPESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market players operating in the region
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook – Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report Market Data Forecast is well known for the services they render in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering Europe among other regions of the global market as well, that too with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206