As per the syndicated report published by Market Data Forecast Europe Tumor Ablation Market which is estimated to be USD 86.25 billion in 2016 is poised to reach USD 149.31 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2016 to 2021.
The growth of the Europe Tumor Ablation Market is majorly due to factors such as growing geriatric population across the continent, increasing number of people affected with cancer; technological advancements in the field of ablation. Increasing demand for minimally invasive cancer treatment procedures and rising awareness regarding the benefits offered by ablation procedures over the conventional surgical procedures are also some of the factors boosting the growth of the market. However challenges related to ablation procedures and stringent regulatory guidelines and high costs are some of the factors restraining the market growth.
Get Free Sample report at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-tumor-ablation-market-475/request-sample
To give brief Tumors are the group of abnormal cells that accumulate together and form lumps. Tumor ablation is a minimally invasive procedure used to destroy cancer cells in the chest, lung and liver. Rising Prevalence of cancer is proportional to the growth of growth of tumor ablation market. According to the recent statistics published by the WHO, cancer accounts for 13% of the deaths worldwide. Cancer incidence is expected to increase by 70% over the next couple of decades.
Surgical Procedures segment accounted for a prominent share of around 37% owing to increasing prevalence of liver and breast cancers. Radiofrequency devices is the dominating technology segment accounting for a share of about 35% attributed to its crucial role in solid tumour removal in the body.
Europe Tumor Ablation Market is segmented based on Type as mentioned below for attaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report, each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
- Radiofrequency Ablation Devices
- Microwave Ablation Devices
- Cryoablation Devices
- Other Ablation Devices
- Surgical Ablation
- Laparoscopic Ablation
- Percutaneous Ablation
- Liver Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostrate Metastasis
- Other Cancers
On the basis of geography Europe Tumor Ablation market is segmented into United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy and Germany. Europe is the second largest market for tumor ablation devices owing to rising prevalence of cancer.
Some of the key companies dominating the market include Medtronic Plc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Angiodynamics, Mermaid Medical, HealthTronics, Galil Medical Inc., EDAP TMS S.A., SonaCare Medical, Misonix, Inc. and Neuwave Medical, Inc.
The Europe Tumor Ablation Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
- Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form of PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market players operating in the region
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook – Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report Market Data Forecast is well known for the services they render in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering Europe among other regions of the global market as well, that too with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206