Europe, The Middle East And Africa Insomnia Market Research Report, By Types Of Therapy (Pharmacological Therapy And Non-Pharmacological Therapy), By Drug Formulation (Capsules, Tablet And Others), By Type Of Diseases Condition (Poor Quality Of Sleep, Sleep Maintenance And Other) – Forecast Till 2023
The main objective of this research is to provide information about insomnia market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, its types, drug formulation and type of disease.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next seven years of the various segments and sub-segments of the insomnia market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the insomnia market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for by types of therapy, drug formulation, by type of diseases and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Middle East and Africa insomnia market.
- Manufacturing and packaging industries.
- Insomnia devices and drug manufacturers
- Insomnia devices and drug suppliers
- Biotechnology Companies
- Bio-Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Medical Research Institutes
Get a copy of sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/594 .
Insomnia a sleeping disorder caused by unhealthy sleep habits of a person. Medical conditions that may lead to insomnia are chronic pain, neurological conditions (Parkinson’s disease), arthritis, nasal/sinus allergies, gastrointestinal problems, low back pain endocrine problems, asthma and other conditions. It is found to be prevalent among women than in men which may be the results of stress. The Increasing incidence of neurological disorders like Parkinson’s disease favor the growth of this market. The market of insomnia in Europe, the Middle East and Africa is increasing due to increasing insomnia owing to lifestyle changes and use of sleeping pill. Mental stress related to work or other personal issues is found to be another cause leading to insomnia thus favouring the growth of market. Over consumption of sleeping pills may be fatal for the person requiring critical care. Increased psychological and emotional stress is also found to be a major cause of insomnia. Europe, the Middle East and Africa insomnia market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.28% during forecasted period of 2017-2023.
Europe, the Middle East and Africa insomnia market has been segmented on the basis of types of therapy which comprises pharmacological therapy and non-pharmacological therapy. Pharmacological therapy is further segmented into benzodiazepines, non-benzodiazepines, melatonin receptor agonists and other. Non pharmacological treatment are further segmented into relaxation therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, sleep hygiene education, stimulus control, paradoxical intention and other. By drug formulation they are segmented as capsules, tablet and others. On the basis of type of disease they are poor quality of sleep, sleep maintenance and other.
Request for sample copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/594 .
On regional basis, Europe accounts for accounts the largest share in the Europe, the Middle East and Africa insomnia market. France accounts for the largest market share in insomnia market in Europe. Middle East is the second largest market for insomnia followed by Africa. Increase in prevalence of insomnia, thus resulting in increasing consumption of sleeping pills is the major driving factor for the market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa region.
Key Players for Europe, the Middle East and Africa Insomnia market
- Pfizer Inc. (U.K)
- Sanofi (France)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc. (UK)
- Astellas (UK)
- Biocodex S A (France)
- Neurim (Switzerland)
- Flynn Pharma (UK)
- CAD Middle East Pharmaceutical Industries LLC (Saudi Arabia)
- Tabuk Pharmaceutical (Jordan)
The report for Europe, the Middle East and Africa insomnia market research report of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/europe-insomnia-market-594 .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1 .2.2.2 LIMITATIONS
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS:
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH:
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
4 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
4.1 PORTERS FIVE FORCES MODEL
4.2 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
4.3 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
4.4 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
4.5 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
4.6 INTENSITY OF RIVALRY
5. EUROPE, THE MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA INSOMNIA MARKET, BY TYPES OF THERAPY
5.1 PHARMACOLOGICAL THERAPY
5.1.3 MELATONIN RECEPTOR AGONISTS
5.2 NON PHARMACOLOGICAL THERAPY
5.2.1 RELAXATION THERAPY
5.2.2 COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
5.2.3 SLEEP HYGIENE EDUCATION
5.2.4 STIMULUS CONTRO
5.2.5 PARADOXICAL INTENTION
6. EUROPE, THE MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA INSOMNIA MARKET, BY DRUG FORMULATION
7. EUROPE, THE MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA INSOMNIA MARKET, BY TYPE OF DISEASE
7.1 POOR QUALITY OF SLEEP
7.2 SLEEP MAINTENANCE
8. EUROPE, THE MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA INSOMNIA MARKET, BY REGION
8.2.1 WESTERN EUROPE
22.214.171.124 REST OF EUROPE
8.2.2 EASTERN EUROPE
8.3 MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
8.3.1 UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
8.3.2 SAUDI ARABIA
8.3.6 REST OF MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.1 MAJOR STRATEGIES ADOPTED BY MARKET PLAYERS
9.1.1 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
9.1.2 MERGER & ACQUISITION
10 COMPANY PROFILE
10.1 PFIZER INC.
10.1.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.1.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.2 GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC.
10.2.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.2.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.3.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.3.4 KEY DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
10.3.5 KEY DEVELOPMENT
10.4.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.4.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
10.5 BIOCODEX S A
10.5.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
10.5.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
112.1 KEY FINDINGS
112.1.1 FROM CEO’S VIEWPOINT
112.1.2 UNMET NEEDS OF THE MARKET
112.2 KEY COMPANIES TO WATCH
112.3 PREDICTION OF INSOMNIA INDUSTRY