According to the report “Europe Protein Expression Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 0.66 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.60% from 2016 to 2021.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Protein Expression Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-protein-expression-market-794/request-sample
Protein expression is a vital element of proteomics that plays an important role in research by allowing the expression of genetically engineered recombinant proteins in various host cells. Proteins are regulated and manufactured depending upon the functional need in the host cell. Biotechnology based companies are developing novel therapeutics with minimal side effects and thereby creating a huge market for Protein expression.
Protein expression is an important part of proteomics allows the expression recombinant proteins in various host systems. Proteins are regulated and synthesized depending upon the functional need in the host cell. Generally, protein expression includes three process, namely, translation, transcription and post-translational modification. Moreover, there are three types of recombinant protein expression methods such as in-vitro protein expression, in-vivo protein expression and chemical protein synthesis.
Europe Protein Expression Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth of the Europe Protein Expression market is mainly driven by factors such as growth in the R&D movement in the pharma sector, and improved prospects in the field of proteomics. However, issues such as high product expansion costs and strict Regulatory Environment in the EU are restraining the growth of the market in this part of the world.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Protein Expression Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-protein-expression-market-794/
Europe Protein Expression Market: Segmentation
By Expression System
- Yeast Expression
- Insect Expression
- Cell-Free Expression
- Bacterial Expression
- Algal Expression
- Mammalian Expression
- Industrial Proteins
- Cell Culture
- Therapeutic Proteins
- Transfection technologies
By End User
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-protein-expression-market-794/customize-report
Europe Protein Expression Market: Overview
The Bacterial Expression system segment holds the largest share of the market, while mammalian expression system segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, due to the increasing demand of therapeutic proteins essential for human treatment. By systems type, the prokaryotic expression systems segment is expected to dominate the market in 2017. By product, the reagents segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market in 2017. The therapeutic applications segment is expected to dominate the market in 2017. By end user, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment is expected to hold the largest share of the market in 2017
Europe Protein Expression Market: Region-wise Outlook
The European market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. Germany and Spain are the major players, while UK is the fastest growing market in this region. Innovative techniques are being implemented in this sector and huge amounts are being spent on Research and Development sector in this regional market.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021?
- What is the current and future Europe Protein Expression Market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Europe Protein Expression space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Europe Protein Expression manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Europe Protein Expression currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Europe Protein Expression?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Europe Protein Expression?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by market players?
Europe Protein Expression Market: Key Players
The major companies dominating Protein Expression market are Agilent Technologies, Life Technologies Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, New England BioLabs, Merck Millipore, Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Promega Corporation.
Reasons to buy Europe Protein Expression Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Biotechnology Segment:
Europe Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-next-generation-sequencing-market-118/
Europe Biomaterials Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-biomaterials-market-19/
Europe Cell Based Assay Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-cell-based-assay-market-2220/
Europe Blood Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-blood-testing-market-1407/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases