According to the report “Europe Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 32.86 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.98% from 2016 to 2021.
Infectious diseases are caused by pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi. These diseases will spread, directly or indirectly from one person to another person. So, anti-infective drugs are used to prevent the growth of such diseases. These drugs directly targets the causative agent and hinders the growth of the disease. Infectious diseases such as malaria, HIV, tuberculosis, influenza, salmonella pose a major challenge for public.
Dengue is caused by four closely related viruses, the Dengue viruses 1-4. Infection by one of the four dengue virus types has been shown to offer protection against the same type of dengue virus re-infection, but not against an infection by other types. Moreover, secondary infection by another type of virus seems to increase the severity disease. Due to these complexities, a vaccine providing long-term protection against all four virus types is needed.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-infectious-Disease-therapeutics-market-1322/
Europe Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Some of the major factor that are driving the Europe infectious disease Market are increasing occurrence of infectious diseases, increasing health care expenditure and increasing geriatric population, growing healthcare awareness, increasing government funding’s in developing countries. Generic erosion, Patent expiration of infectious disease drugs are the factors that are hindering the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-infectious-Disease-therapeutics-market-1322/request-sample
Europe Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market: Segmentation
By Mode of Treatment
- Oral Administration
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Mode of treatment
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Mode of treatment
- Market Share Analysis, By Mode of treatment
By Target Organism
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Target Organism
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Target Organism
- Market Share Analysis, By Target Organism
By Infection type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Infection type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Infection type
- Market Share Analysis, By Infection Type
By Distribution Channels
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Distribution Channels
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Distribution Channels
- Market Share Analysis, By Distribution Channels
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-infectious-Disease-therapeutics-market-1322/customize-report
Europe Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market: Overview
According to the World Health Organization, the global incidence of selected infectious diseases is estimated to be over 250 million annually, resulting in 16% of global deaths each year. Despite the robust pipeline, there are high unmet needs in the infectious diseases market. In particular, indications such as Malaria, HIV and Dengue fever have high demand for the development of a first vaccine.
As the malaria parasite has a complex life cycle with expressed in multiple stages in humans and mosquitoes, vaccine development has been challenging. The ideal malaria vaccine would induce sterile immunity by blocking early stage transmission from mosquitoes to humans. VLPM-01 vaccine has shown very potent efficacy in pre-clinical studies and is expected to enter into Phase I clinical trial in 1H of 2016.
Europe Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on Geography, the Europe Infectious disease therapeutics market is analyzed under various regions namely U.K, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Europe commands the third major market share of 22% of the global Infectious Disease Therapeutics market in 2016, whereas Europe is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2021.
.Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Europe Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market outlook Europe? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Infectious Disease Therapeutics space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Infectious Disease Therapeutics manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Infectious Disease Therapeutics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Infectious Disease Therapeutics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Infectious Disease Therapeutics?
Europe Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market: Key Players
Some of the key players influencing the Europe Infectious disease Therapeutics Market F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co, Pfizer, Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, AbbVie, Astellas Pharma, AstraZeneca, Auritec Pharmaceuticals, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Chimerix Pharmaceuticals, Cubist, Eli Lilly, Isis Pharmaceuticals, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, pSivida, Sanofi.
Reasons to buy Europe Infectious Disease Therapeutics Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Europe Therapeutics Segment:
Europe Clinical Nutrition Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-clinical-nutrition-market-787/
Europe Colorectal Cancer Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-colorectal-cancer-market-616/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases