According to the report Europe Diabetic Retinopathy Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the Europe market is projected to reach USD 1.51 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.55% from 2016 to 2021.
Diabetic retinopathy is a medical condition which damages retina and leads to blindness if untreated or undiagnosed. The degree of treatment of diabetic retinopathy varies according to various stages of the disease and is mainly prioritized to curb the disease at its initial stage. It is the most common and severe sight threatening complication of diabetes. It is one of the most dominant reasons of blindness in adults globally. At least 90% of new cases could be reduced if there were proper treatment and monitoring of the eyes. The longer a person has diabetes, the higher his or her chances of developing diabetic retinopathy.
Diabetic retinopathy is the result of damage to the small blood vessels and neurons of the retina. The earliest changes detected in the retina in diabetes leading to diabetic retinopathy include a narrowing of the retinal arteries associated with reduced retinal blood flow; dysfunction of the neurons of the inner retina, followed in later stages by changes in the function of the outer retina, associated with subtle changes in visual function; dysfunction of the blood-retinal barrier, which protects the retina from many substances in the blood (including toxins and immune cells), leading to the leaking of blood constituents into the retinal neuropile.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Diabetic Retinopathy Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-diabetic-retinopathy-market-938/
Europe Diabetic Retinopathy Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth of the Europe Diabetic Retinopathy market is boosted by the government initiatives, abundant research and developmental activities in the area and the skill set enhancement of healthcare providers. The growing frequency of blindness due to diabetes is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Other factors include increasing geriatric population and developing awareness among the public regarding the early detection of diabetic retinopathy. The industry would be freely growing if it weren’t for the dearth of skilled ophthalmologists combined with the poor medical infrastructure in the field.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Diabetic Retinopathy Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-diabetic-retinopathy-market-938/request-sample
Europe Diabetic Retinopathy Market: Segmentation
By Type of Treatment
- Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor drug
- Intraocular Steroid Injection
- Laser Surgery
- Non-Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (NDPR)
- Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (PDR)
By End User
- Ophthalmic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-diabetic-retinopathy-market-938/customize-report
Europe Diabetic Retinopathy Market: Overview
Treatment of diabetic retinopathy is expected to gain patients willingness for treatment by introducing advanced technology and reducing pain by using laser procedure with quick recovery time. Non-proliferative retinopathy dominated the overall market size estimated to lead the market. Augmented incidence of diabetes, lack of diagnosis at right time, and non-compliant retinal screening of diabetic patients are expected to boost the growth of non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy market share.
Europe Diabetic Retinopathy Market: Region-wise Outlook
The Europe Diabetic Retinopathy market is segmented based on geography as Italy, Spain, UK, Germany and France. The region accounts for the second largest market revenue worldwide, second only to North America. Of all the nations in the European market, Germany has the highest market share driven by patient awareness levels. The development is concentrated around the western countries of the region where technological advancements and rising patient awareness levels can counter the restraints of the market resulting in a well-developed market.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Diabetic Retinopathy market outlook in Europe? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Diabetic Retinopathy market space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Diabetic Retinopathy systems manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Diabetic Retinopathy systems currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Diabetic Retinopathy?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Diabetic Retinopathy systems?
Europe Diabetic Retinopathy Market: Key Players
The major companies dominating the Diabetic Retinopathy market in Europe are Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., Hoffmann-La Roche ltd, Regeneron Pharmaceutical Inc., Novartis AG, Valeant Pharmaceutical International Inc., Abbott Laboratories Inc., Alimera Science Inc. and Ampio Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Reasons to buy Europe Diabetic Retinopathy Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Healthcare Segment:
Europe Bio resorbable Polymers Market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-bioresorbable-polymers-market-993/
Europe Biomaterials Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-biomaterials-market-19/
Europe Wearable Medical Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-wearable-medical-devices-market-68/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases