According to the report “Europe Cell Based Assay Market”, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 5.45 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.84% from 2016 to 2021.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Cell Based Assay Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-cell-based-assay-market-2220/request-sample
Cell based assays are majorly used by biotechnology companies, academic research institutes, contract research organizations government institutions, pharmaceutical companies and others. Cell based assay is a technique of examining living cell on the basis of diverse parameters. Cell based assays are used to determine virtually functions of cellular or biochemical processes.Pharmaceutical and biotech companies are trying to improve efficiencies and reduce costs associated with drug discovery. Several vendors are turning to cell-based assays as a substitute to biochemical assays and in-vitro testing, as they can be used for various applications, such as recognition and validation of targets, selection for efficacy and safety, and monitoring of cell-based activity – all with a guarantee of highly accurate data.
In cell based assays, functional cells are used as analytical tools in research for novel drugs. Cell based assays ease research in the area of immunology, stem cells, cancer and others. Additionally, important advantages of cell based assay, innovation in technologically advanced products and need to decrease costs associated with drug discovery are anticipated to drive the market for cell based assays.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Cell Based Assay Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cell-based-assay-market-2218/
Europe Cell Based Assay Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market growth is mainly driven by interest in drug discovery technology, toxicity screening, developments within the screening industry, and an increasing number of target molecules. Another factor contributing to the rapid growth of the cell-based assay market includes the trend to use automated systems and high throughput screening (HTS) processes. Lack of skilled professionals is hindering the growth of the cell based assay market.
Europe Cell Based Assay Market: Segmentation
By Product Type:
- Cell Lines
- Primary Cell Lines
- Stem Cell Lines
- Immortalized Cell Lines
- Assay Ready Kits
- Cell Culture Kits
- Reagents & Consumables
- Ligands & Inhibitors
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type of Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type of Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Type of Product
- Automated Handling
- Flow Cytometry
- Label-Free Detection
- High Content Screening
- High Throughput Screening
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Technology
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Technology
- Market Share Analysis, By Technology
- Drug Discovery
- ADME Research
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
By End User:
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-cell-based-assay-market-2220/customize-report
Europe Cell Based Assay Market: Overview
The large market share of the region is credited to the growing availability of funds for research and the increase in drug discovery activities in North America.Europe is the second largest cell based assay market.The large market share of the region is credited to the growing availability of funds for research and the increase in drug discovery activities in Europe.Based on product, Consumables segment is expected to dominate the market in 2017. Drug discovery is expected to command the largest market share in 2017on the basis of application.
Europe Cell Based Assay Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various countries namely, Germany, U.K., Spain, Italy and Spain. Spain and Italy are the fastest emerging markets in the European region for cell based assay market.Europe is anticipated to be the fastest developing regional section and will hold its position over the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Europe Cell Based Assay Market outlook in global? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Global Cell Based Assay space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Europe Cell Based Assay manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Europe Cell Based Assay currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Europe Cell Based Assay?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Europe Cell Based Assay?
Europe Cell Based Assay Market: Key Players
The top leaders in cell-based assays market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Merck & Co. Inc., Cell Signalling Technology Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher Corporation, General Electric Company, Cisbio Bioassays, DiscoveRx, Ametek Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Roche Diagnostics, GE Healthcare and Promega Corporation.
Reasons to buy Europe Cell Based Assay Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Europe Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-acute-ischemic-stroke-diagnosis-market-267/
Europe Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics and Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-alzheimers-disease-therapeutics-and-diagnostics-market-2249/
Europe HIV Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-hiv-diagnostics-market-2147/
Europe Blood Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-blood-testing-market-1407/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases