As per the syndicated report published by Market Data Forecast, Europe Blood Testing Market which is estimated to be USD 15.31 billion in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.37%, to reach USD 17.21 billion by 2021 with a cumulative growth rate of USD 1.90 billion in the span of five years.
It can attributed to the factors such as increasing adoption of testing and screening methodologies that improve near patient diagnosis through better blood testing that decrease diagnostic turnaround time and reduce hospitals stay durations. Though, lack of awareness and unavailability of expert labour are probable to limit the market growth.
Blood tests are very common. When you have routine checkups, your doctor may recommend blood tests to see how your body is working. Many blood tests don’t require any special preparations. For some, you may need to fast (not eat any food) for 8 to 12 hours before the test. During a blood test, a small sample of blood is taken from your body. It’s usually drawn from a vein in your arm using a needle. A finger prick also might be used. The procedure usually is quick and easy, although it may cause some short-term discomfort. Most people don’t have serious reactions to having blood drawn. Laboratory (lab) workers draw the blood and analyze it. They use either whole blood to count blood cells, or they separate the blood cells from the fluid that contains them. This fluid is called plasma or serum.
The fluid is used to measure different substances in the blood. The results can help detect health problems in early stages, when treatments or lifestyle changes may work best.
Doctors can’t diagnose many diseases and medical problems with blood tests alone. Your doctor may consider other factors to confirm a diagnosis. These factors can include your signs and symptoms, your medical history, your vital signs (blood pressure, breathing, pulse, and temperature), and results from other tests and procedures.
Inquire before buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-blood-testing-market-1407/inquire
Europe Blood Testing Market is segmented based on type, methods and diseases below for obtaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
- By Type
- Complete Blood Count
- Red Blood Cells
- White Blood Cells
- Blood Chemistry Tests
- Test for Electrolytes
- Blood Glucose
- Test for Kidney Function
- Blood Enzyme Tests
- Creatine Kinase
- Blood Clotting Tests
- Prothrombin time
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin time
- Blood Coagulation
- By Diseases
- Kidney Disorders
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Heart Disease
- By Methods
- Manual Blood Culture Testing
- Automated Blood Culture Testing
- Automated Blood Culture System
- Blood Culture Instruments
- Complete Blood Count
Europe is an amalgamation of major economies like Germany, Spain, Italy, U.K. and France among others to name a few. The report justifies this by offering country wise data for the EU5 countries while taking some other predominant economies into consideration as well (Rest of Europe). France and U.K. are the emerging countries for blood testing market in this region.
Major players in this market are Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Grifols (Spain), Nanosphere Inc. (U.S.), BioMérieux (France), Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Inc. (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Alere Inc. (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.) and Beckman Coulter (U.S.).
The Blood Testing market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
- Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form of PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market playersoperating in the region
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook – Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
In-vitro Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-146/
Europe HIV Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-hiv-diagnostics-market-2147/
The publisher of this report Market Data Forecast is well known for the services they render in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering Europe among other regions of the global market as well, that too with competitive pricing options.
For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases