As per the syndicated report published by Market Data Forecast Europe Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market which is estimated to be USD 0.93 billion in 2016 is poised to reach USD 1.24 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2016 to 2021.The growth of the Europe Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market is majorly due to factors such as a rise in hypertension, obesity, and depression cases worldwide leads to the demand for ambulatory blood pressure monitors. People can opt for devices such as digital, portable, and easy-to-use ambulatory blood pressure monitors that allow better diagnosis and management of hypertension from the comfort of their homes.
To give brief Blood pressure monitoring devices can help monitor the blood pressure and diagnose the onset of various cardiovascular disorders such as heart failure, stroke, coronary artery disease, and peripheral vascular disease, which result in high number of deaths worldwide. Hypertension is the most common cardiac disease people are suffering from which can lead to death if prolonged for many years.
Europe held a share of around 29% of the global blood pressure monitoring devices market in 2015. Standardization of the accuracy and safety of blood pressure monitoring devices by the European Union has increased the acceptance of monitoring devices among the masses, thereby driving demand for these devices in the region. The home end-user segment holds the largest share in European market.
Europe Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market is segmented based on Type as mentioned below for attaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report, each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
- Automated BP Monitors
- Ambulatory BP Monitors
- BP Transducers
- BP instruments accessories
The Europe market has been geographically segmented into Germany, U.K, France, Spain, and Italy. Europe is the largest market for Blood Pressure Monitoring Device, with countries such as Spain, Germany, U.K, and France acting as hotspots for Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market. In terms of revenue share, sphygmomanometer segment dominated the product type and is expected to show lucrative growth over the forecast period. Further Sphygmomanometers is subdivided into Mercury, Aneroid, Digital categories.
Factors driving the home end-user segment include the growing trend in home health care. Germany is the largest market in Europe followed by France, Italy and Spain. In these countries public healthcare is free, national health plan is provided that is universal and provides minimal or free medical coverage for citizens.
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products and services include GE Healthcare, Welch Allyn, Inc., A&D Medical Inc., SunTech Medical, Rossmax International Ltd., Spacelabs Healthcare Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Contec Medical Systems Co.,Ltd, Omron Healthcare and Microlife AG.
The Europe Blood Pressure Monitoring Device Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
- Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form of PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market playersoperating in the region
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook – Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report Market Data Forecast is well known for the services they render in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering Europe among other regions of the global market as well, that too with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206