According to the report Europe Antibodies Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the Europe market is projected to reach USD 44.126 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 11.41% from 2016 to 2021.
An antibody (Ab), also known as an immunoglobulin (Ig), is a large, Y-shaped protein produced mainly by plasma cells that is used by the immune system to neutralize pathogens such as bacteria and viruses. The antibody recognizes harmful agent, called an antigen, via the Fab’s variable region. Depending on the type of antigen, the binding may inhibit the biological process causing the disease or could activate macrophages to destroy the foreign substance. Antibodies are glycoproteins belonging to the immunoglobin superfamily. The production of antibodies is the main function of the immune system.
Antibodies are secreted by B cells of the adaptive immune system, mostly by differentiated B cells called plasma cells. Antibodies can occur in two physical forms, a soluble form that is secreted from the cell to be free in the blood plasma, and a membrane-bound form that is attached to the surface of a B cell and is referred to as the B-cell receptor (BCR). The BCR is found only on the surface of B cells and facilitates the activation of these cells and their subsequent differentiation into either antibody factories called plasma cells or memory B cells that will survive in the body and remember that same antigen so the B cells can respond faster upon future exposure. In most cases, interaction of the B cell with a T helper cell is necessary to produce full activation of the B cell and, therefore, antibody generation following antigen binding. Soluble antibodies are released into the blood and tissue fluids, as well as many secretions to continue to survey for invading microorganisms.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Antibodies Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-antibodies-market-1179/
Europe Antibodies Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth of the Europe Antibodies market is driven by the rise in chronic illnesses due to population shift and changing global climate. The increasing rate of adoption to therapeutic antibodies in cost-sensitive markets also drives the market. Other factors bolstering the market include increasing longevity, quick approval for breakthrough therapies by regulatory authorities, and adoption of diagnostic antibodies in the healthcare segment. As for the factors restraining the industry development, the inflated cost of treatment is the predominant factor. Also, the unwarranted side-effects that come as a result of using antibodies in treatment is another restraint to the industry.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Antibodies Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-antibodies-market-1179/request-sample
Europe Antibodies Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Polyclonal Antibodies
- Type I
- Type II
- Type III
- Type IV
- Type V
- Type VI
- Type VII
- Type VIII
- Antibody-Drug Complexes
- Immunogen Technology
- Seattle Genetics Technology
- Immunomedics Technology
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- CNS Disorders
- Others (Inflammatory. Microbial Diseases & Others)
By End User
- Research Institute
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Western Blot
- Radioimmune Assays
- Other (Immunohistochemistry, Immunoprecipitation & Immunocytochemistry)
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-antibodies-market-1179/customize-report
Europe Antibodies Market: Overview
Majority of the players are focused on co-development and co-marketing of products in order to enhance their market presence. Moreover, collaborations and partnerships also enable these companies to increase visibility of their products in markets across the concerned regions. Companies are also focusing on improving their competitive capabilities through strengthening of pipeline productivity. Alliances between big pharma and small biotech firms for developing biologics is a key trend observed in this market. Alliances with financially adept companies will help small biotech firms to develop new technologies, thus encouraging product development within this market.
Europe Antibodies Market: Region-wise Outlook
The Europe Antibodies market is segmented based on geography as Italy, Spain, UK, Germany and France. The region accounts for the second largest market revenue worldwide, second only to North America. The development is concentrated around the western countries of the region where technological advancements and rising patient awareness levels can counter the restraints of the market resulting in a well-developed market.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Antibodies market outlook in Europe? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Antibodies market space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Antibodies systems manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Antibodies systems currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Antibodies?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Antibodies systems?
Europe Antibodies Market: Key Players
Some of the Key players operating in Europe Antibodies market are Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., ThermoFisher Scientific Inc., Eli Lilly and company, BioMerieux, Bristol-Myers Squibb, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Qiagen N.V.
Reasons to buy Europe Antibodies Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Healthcare Segment:
Europe Bio resorbable Polymers Market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-bioresorbable-polymers-market-993/
Europe Biomaterials Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-biomaterials-market-19/
Europe Therapeutic Vaccines Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-therapeutic-vaccines-market-74/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases