According to the report Europe Advanced Wound Care Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the Europe market is projected to reach USD 3.24 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.03% from 2016 to 2021.
Advanced wound care products are employed for the treatment of burns, chronic wounds and complex trauma and surgical wounds. The various products of this market offer some respite to the patients suffering from chronic wounds as they are easily accessible and reasonably priced. Hydrocolloids, antimicrobial dressings, foam dressings, alginate dressings, hydrogels, collagen products, gauze composites are some viable treatment options for advanced wound care.
One of the major challenges that the chronic and complex wounds pose to global healthcare systems is that they are difficult to heal making the treatment process even more expensive. Many new technologies have come up in this market like- advanced wound dressing technologies, Negative Pressure Wound Therapies (NPWT), biologics/bioactive products, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices. Due to the progress in the technology, one could expect the quality of life of patients to improve to an extent.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Europe Advanced Wound Care Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-advanced-wound-care-market-112/
Europe Advanced Wound Care Market: Drivers & Restraints
Due to a rise in the aging population, increasing incidences of diabetes and an unhealthy lifestyle are seen as some factors that cause a boost in the Europe advanced wound care market. Increase in hospital costs and various government policies are also seen to drive the European market. However, a major restraining factor is the high cost of these products and the expensive treatment options. The reimbursement issues also pose a problem.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Advanced Wound Care Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-advanced-wound-care-market-112/request-sample
Europe Advanced Wound CareMarket: Segmentation
- Therapy Devices
- Active wound care
- Skin ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Burn wounds
By End user
- In-patient services
- Out-patient services
Fromsimple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-advanced-wound-care-market-112/customize-report
Europe Advanced Wound Care Market: Overview
By type, the dressing segment is the largest segment of its type in the Europe market. However, active wound care is the fastest growing segment in this category. On the basis of the end user, the inpatient facilities segment forms a major chunk of the European market. The fastest growing is however, the outpatient facility. On the basis of application, the surgical wounds segment is the leading one in the European market. However, skin ulcer is the fastest growing segment in this category.
Europe Advanced Wound Care Market: Region-wise Outlook
The European market is geographically segmented into Germany, France, Spain, Italy, U.K, and others. The European market is the second largest following North America in the Advanced wound care market. Smith & Nephew and BSN medical are the major market players in Europe. Sales volume has shown a tremendous growth in the European market.
In Europe, the Spanish wound care market is the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 8.46% during the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Europe Advanced Wound Care market outlook? What trends are affecting the market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Europe Advanced Wound Care market ?
- What are the key market segments that currently occupy the highest market share? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What challenges are restraining the growth of the Europe Advanced Wound Care market? How will emerging technologies answer these challenges?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Europe Advanced Wound Care?
Europe Advanced Wound Care Market: Key Players
Major players in the market include Smith & Nephew Plc (U.K.), Mölnlycke Health Care (Sweden), ConvaTec, Inc. (U.S.), Laboratoires URGO (France), Coloplast Group (Denmark), Medline Industries, Inc. (U.S.), Organogenesis, Inc. (U.S.), Shire (Ireland), MiMedx Group, Inc. (U.S.), and Integra Life Sciences Corporation (U.S.).
Reasons to buy Europe Advanced Wound Care Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of type, application and the end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Cardiac assist devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cardiac-assist-devices-market-25/
Dental consumables Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/dental-consumables-market-29/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases