According to the report “Global e-Health Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 195.58 billion by 2021, at a CAGR 14.8% from 2016 to 2021.e-Health, though has had many definitions, however, can broadly defined as integration of information technology and electronic communication in the healthcare sector in order to make it more simple, accessible and inexpensive. e-Health is applied for cutting on administrative costs associated with the treatment and technological advancements ranging from transmission of clinical data to electronic health records.
With the application of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) in healthcare, everyone can get access to proper healthcare facilities. An infrastructural support with better internet connections and electronic systems are required for ICT to be put into full-fledged use. The gradual shift to digital healthcare system for analysis and management of patient health has resulted in the rapid growth of this market. Increasing cases of chronic diseases, and technological developments in this field are supporting this growth. e-Health solutions have the ability to provide cost-effective healthcare services, research, public health, and health-related activities.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global e-Health Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-e-Health-market-1235/
Global e-Health Market: Drivers & Restraints
Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) have endless potential, especially in the healthcare system. Practical application and advancement in ICT, ever-increasing number of mobile and internet users, miniaturization and decreasing costs of sensors and other devices are some of the key drivers of this market. However, fraudulent activities, usability problems, privacy and security concerns, among others, are factors that restrain the growth of the e-Health market. Interoperability is also a significant challenge for the growth of this industry and if not dealt properly soon, the whole purpose of implementing e-health would be defeated.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Clinical Data Analytics Market.
Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-e-Health-market-1235/request-sample
Global e-Health Market: Segmentation
- Consumer Information System
- Health Information
- Health Management
- Clinical Decision Support
- Healthcare Consumers
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization.
Global e-Health Market: Overview
The market is showing significant potential in the mentioned forecasting period. The market continues to grow rapidly with the growth of Big data industry within the healthcare. Growing demand for population health management and the necessity to cut healthcare expenses has led to rising demand for e-Health solutions across the world. Technological advancements and subsequent developments giving rise to various sub-segments of this market such as mobile health are also expected to impact the global e-health market growth positively over the next few years.
Global e-Health Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is segmented into various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the market in the next few years. Presence of digitally maintained population base and various initiatives by the American Health Information Community are expected to be the drivers of this growth
Key Questions Answered
- What is the industry growth forecast from 2016 to 2021?
- What is the current and future e-Health Market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the e-Health space globally?
- What are the technology & innovation trends, how will they evolve by 2021 ?
- What are the key, high growth markets that e-Health manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the e-Health currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of e-Health?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of e-Health?
Global e-Health Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in the e-Health market are Boston Scientific Corp., IBM, Motion Computing Inc., GE Healthcare, Epocrates Inc., Telecare Corp., CompuMed, Medisafe, Set Point Medical, Doximity, Lift Labs, Proteus Digital Health and Apple.
Reasons to buy Global e-Health Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206