WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1”.
Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) is the most common type of lung cancer. NSCLC is a cancer (malignancy) that originates in the tissues of the lungs or the cells lining the airways. Symptoms of lung cancer usually occur in later stages of the disease. The signs and symptoms include persistent cough that may get worse over time, trouble breathing or shortness of breath, constant chest pain or discomfort, bloody phlegm or spit (sputum), fatigue and weakness and unintentional weight loss. The disease might be controlled with the help of medications, chemotherapy and modifications in lifestyle.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 8, 49, 192, 176, 1, 11, 173, 20 and 11 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 13, 11, 1, 40 and 4 molecules, respectively.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology)
Key points to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Overview 14
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Therapeutics Development 15
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 84
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 118
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Drug Profiles 278
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Dormant Projects 2323
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Discontinued Products 2343
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Product Development Milestones 2351
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1555341-non-small-cell-lung-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : email@example.com
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check