Dialysis is usually carried out to remove toxins and excess of fluids formed in patient’s body due to inappropriate functioning of the kidney. This procedure is used to purify blood and treat end-stage renal disease (ESRD) and chronic renal failure. There are two types of dialysis: hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. Hemodialysis removes the waste products from the blood using an external filter whereas, during peritoneal dialysis, the toxins are removed using peritoneum, which acts as a natural semipermeable membrane. The global dialysis market was valued at $86 billion in 2016, and is estimated to reach $118 billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2023.
For More Info, Get Sample : https://goo.gl/2DFkpK
The global dialysis market is segmented based on type, products & services, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. Hemodialysis is categorized into conventional hemodialysis, short daily hemodialysis, and nocturnal hemodialysis. Peritoneal dialysis is classified into continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD), and automated peritoneal dialysis (APD). Based on products & services, the market is divided into instruments, consumables, drugs, and services. Devices are categorized into machines, dialyzers, water treatment systems, and others. Consumables are divided into dialysates, bloodlines, catheters, and transfer sets. Based on end user, it is bifurcated into in-center dialysis and home dialysis. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The market growth is attributed to the increase in the number of diabetic and hypertension patients, increase in funding for development of new products, and rise in number of ESRD patients. Furthermore, dialysis is a preferred technique over kidney transplantation, which is expected to further boost the dialysis market growth. Moreover, the rise in geriatric population, increase in healthcare expenditure, and growth in disposable income are expected to fuel the market growth. However, lack of awareness about kidney diseases, product recall, and reduction in reimbursements for dialysis are expected to hinder the market growth.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- This report offers a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- The market estimations provided in this report are based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the industry.
- The global market is comprehensively analyzed with respect to type, products & services, end user, and geography.
- In-depth analysis based on geography facilitates in analyzing the regional market to assist in strategic business planning.
- The development strategies adopted by key manufacturers are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the market.
Enquire About Report : https://goo.gl/RACcit
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Baxter International, Inc.
- DaVita Inc.
- Nipro Corporation
- Braun Avitum AG
- Diaverum Deutschland GmbH
- Nikkiso Co. Ltd.
- NxStage Medical, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Medicators, Inc.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Conventional Hemodialysis
- Short Daily Hemodialysis
- Nocturnal Hemodialysis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD)
Also Request For Discount : https://goo.gl/hxMNU5
By Products & Services
- Dialysis Machines
- Water Treatment Systems
By End User
- In-center Dialysis
- Home Dialysis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Republic of South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
The other players of the dialysis market include (companies not profiled in the report):
- Atlantic Biomedical P. Ltd.
- JMS Co., Ltd.
- Toray Medical Co., Ltd.,
- Rockwell Medical Technologies