According to the report Global CT Scan Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2016 to 2021.
CT Scan (Computed Tomography) is an imaging of the body that uses tomography and digital geometry to generate a 3D image of the internal organs of a body. It makes use of a series of two-dimensional x-rays which are taken around a single-axis of rotation and then generated to form the 3D image. The evolution of CT scanners has advanced to the point where the number of slices per rotation no longer is the benchmark for performance. With the advent of high-speed and multi-slice CT scanners, healthcare providers have changed their approach to imaging, diagnosis and treatment of patients as new ways for clinical applications in such areas as trauma, vascular, pediatric, and cardiac imaging are possible due to the higher speeds at which scanning can be done. CAD software has been pivotal in bringing new applications to CT, for example, making cancer detection possible with CT.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global CT Scan Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ct-scan-market-1433/
Global CT scan Market: Drivers & Restraints
Rapidly growing demand for bedside imaging, home healthcare, and growing use of CT scan to assess the accuracy of post interventional medical procedures, medical implants and anatomical confirmation are some of the main factors driving industry growth. Increasing prevalence of diseases such as cancer, orthopedic, cardiovascular and dental disorders will also enhance the growth of the market. Also, a never-ending increase in the number of medical implants surgeries owing to unhealthy lifestyles as well as growing base of geriatric population is likely to increase demand. Other drivers of growth include the growing demands from governments for premium healthcare delivery. Significant advances in imaging technologies promise to improve wellness through quicker and more precise detection of medical conditions. A rising fiscal deficit is expected to hinder the growth of CT Scan market in developed nations. Also, CT imaging radiation dose continues to be an area of concern. A lot of patients and medical associations have raised this issue and raised their voice against the possible side-effects of CT scanning. The industry continues to try to reduce exposure while ensuring image quality.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the CT Scan Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ct-scan-market-1433/request-sample
Global CT scan Market: Segmentation
By Low-slice type
- Single Slice
- Dual Slice
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Low-slice type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Low-slice type
- Market Share Analysis, By Low-slice type
By Mid-slice type
- 6 Slice
- 10 Slice
- 16 Slice
- 32 Slice
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Mid-slice type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Mid-slice type
- Market Share Analysis, By Mid-slice type
By High-slice type
- 40 Slice
- 64 Slice
- Open Versions
- Cardiac CT
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By High-slice type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By High-slice type
- Market Share Analysis, By High-slice type
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Imaging Centers
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End-Users
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End-Users
- Market Share Analysis, By End-Users
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ct-scan-market-1433/customize-report
Global CT scan Market: Overview
The multi-slice feature has evolved CT from simply a diagnostic tool into an interventional modality. Though the most of the CT scanners are still used as general systems, some are being modified for specific purposes such as bone densitometry or cardiovascular studies. The innovation cycle of CT has become indeed very short with new and cutting-edge technology is getting introduced in the market with each being more efficient and faster. There is an increasing demand for high slice CT. The high slice CT scan is expected to improve the clinical utility considerably, as the introduction of 256 slice scanner, which has a detector width of 10 to 12 cm would help in scanning organs, including brain, heart, entire joints, and lungs and liver, within a single rotation. It is also expected to have the feature to scan the heart with a single heartbeat.
Global CT scan Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global market is analyzed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the overall market in the next five years owing to the presence of premium healthcare infrastructure, established reimbursement framework and high healthcare affordability in this region. However, the presence of high unmet medical needs in emerging Asian economies such as India and China will help the Asia-Pacific CT scan market grow at the highest CAGR.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Global CT Scan Market outlook in global? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Global CT Scan space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Global CT Scan manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Global CT Scan Market currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Global CT Scan?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Global CT Scan?
Global CT scan Market: Key Players
Some of the major players in this market are GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Hitachi Medical Systems America, Inc., NeuroLogica Corporation, Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd., Philips Healthcare, Shenzhen Anke High-Tech Co., Siemens Healthcare, and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation.
Reasons to buy Global CT Scan Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Dialysis Equipment Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-dialysis-equipment-market-1941/
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-123/
Ultrasound Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ultrasound-devices-market-575/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases