Globally the market for commercial pharmaceutical analytics is increasing rapidly. The major factor that drives the growth of commercial pharmaceutical analytics is growing adoption of new technologies and analytical tools, increasing usage of analytical tools to streamline the business process, growing pharmaceutical industry and others.
Globally the market for commercial pharmaceutical analytics market is expected to grow at the rate of about 20.0% from 2016 to 2027.
Global commercial pharmaceutical analytics market has been segmented as follows:
• On the basis of types which comprises of prescriptive analytics, descriptive analytics, and predictive analytics.
• On the basis of deployment the market is segmented into cloud based and web based.
• On the basis of applications the market is segmented into R&D, marketing & sales, supply chain optimizations, internal reporting and others.
To Get Sample Copy of Report Visit @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/828
• The global commercial pharmaceutical analytics market and is expected to reach $9,308.4 million by 2027.
• Descriptive analytics accounted for the largest market share registering 78.34% of market share in 2015
• Regionally, North America holds the largest market share 48.6% of global commercial pharmaceutical analytics market and is expected to reach $4,299 million by 2027 from $507.4 million in 2015.
• Asia Pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market, and expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.8% from 2016 to 2027
• On the basis of applications, research & development segment holds 40.8% market share
Study Objective of Commercial Pharmaceutical Analytics Market
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the commercial pharmaceutical analytics market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the commercial pharmaceutical analytics market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by component, by applications and its sub-segments.
• To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global market
Read the full report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/commercial-pharmaceutical-analytics-market
Some of the key players in this market are:
• Allscripts (U.S)
• Microsoft (U.S)
• Wipro Limited (U.S)
• Statistical Analysis System (U.S)
• Northwest Analytics, INC. (U.S)
• International Business Machines Corporation (U.S)
• ORACLE (U.S)
• Citiustech INC (U.S)
• Scio Health Analytics (U.S)
• Take Solutions LTD (U.S)
• Trinity Pharma Solutions (U.S)
• Fuzzy Logix INC (U.S)
• Cerner Corporation (U.S)
• Healthcare & Life Science Analytics Software Companies
• Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
• Research and Development (R&D) Companies
• Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
• Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
• Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
• Hospitals & Clinics
Regional Analysis of Commercial Pharmaceutical Analytics Market:
Globally, North America is the largest market for commercial pharmaceutical analytics.
Europe is the second-largest market for commercial pharmaceutical analytics. The market is anticipated to reach at $2,613.1 by 2027.
Due to the increasing adoption rate, Asia-pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region globally, registering 20.8% CAGR during the forecast period.