WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities”.
‘Personal Accident and Health Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Personal Accident and Health Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in China
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Chinese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in China:
- It provides historical values for the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in China, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chinese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
- In January 2017, the Chinese government issued a medical reform plan for the period 2016–2020, as a part of the 13th Five-Year Plan, with emphasis on insurance reforms and improvements.
- In January 2016, the Chinese government introduced a tax benefit health insurance plan, with an objective to expand commercial health insurance. In June 2016, the China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC) permitted 12 insurers to offer tax-deductible health schemes
- In April 2016, Alibaba Health Information Technology formed a joint venture with China Taiping to establish online health insurance, with registered capital of CNY1.0 billion (US$154 million).
- The Chinese state council issued a circular in October 2016, promulgating a series of regulations regarding critical illness insurance to cover more urban and rural residents.
- At the end of 2016, China overtook Japan to become the world’s second-largest insurance market, after the US.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
4.2.4 Assets and investments
Email Us at: email@example.com
Reach Us at: +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check