“Asia-Pacific Biopsy Devices Market” research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.92% to reach USD 420.29 million by 2021, from USD 279 million in 2016.
Biopsy is defined as an examination of tissue removed from a living body to discover the presence, cause, or extent of a disease. This diagnostic process is usually performed by surgeons, radiologists, and interventional cardiologists, to substantiate the presence of cancerous tissue. Biopsy devices help in performing this combined procedures that are integral to perform biopsies in critical areas of the body such as the lungs, liver, and kidney.
Biopsy devices are used to perform biopsy procedure in critical areas of the body such as the lungs, liver, and kidney. The vacuum-assisted biopsy devices market contributed large revenue share to the needle-based guns. Demand for this product is substantially rising owing to increasing preference for minimally invasive procedures.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting the biopsy devices market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Increase in geriatric population.
- Rise in cases of cancer.
- Competitive pricing of products.
For Full Report refer to: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-biopsy-devices-market-1693/
For detailed understanding biopsy device market is differentiated on basis of product, type, end-user and applications. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
The Asia-Pacific biopsy devices market is segmented on the basis of product into instruments and consumables. Instruments segment is further segregated into manual, automated and semi-automated. Consumables segment is sub-segmented into reagents and kits. On the basis of type the market is bifurcated into needle biopsy and surgical biopsy. Needle biopsy segmented is further segmented into core needle biopsy, fine needle biopsy and vacuum-assisted biopsy. Surgical biopsy segment is divided among Incisional biopsy and Excisional biopsy. Based on application the market is segregated into scientific research, medical diagnosis, agricultural applications and genetic fingerprinting & sex determination. By End User, the market is divided into pharmaceutical and biology industry, academic research institute, contract research organizations and forensic labs.
Enquire about the report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-biopsy-devices-market-1693/inquire
Geographically, market is segmented into various countries namely, China, Japan, South Korea, India and Australia. China is dominating the market and India is estimated to grow at highest CAGR in the forecast period due to rising aging population.
The key companies dominating the biopsy devices market are Medtronic, Leica Biosystems, Hologic Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Becton, Cook Medical Inc., C.R. Bard Inc., Mauna Kea Technologies, Ethicon EndoSurgery Inc., Veran Medical Technologies, Dickinson and Company, Fujifilm Medical Systems, MDxHealth, Argon Medical Devices Inc and Intact Medical Corp.
The Asia-Pacific Biopsy Devices market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of type, product, end-user and application along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook – Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Device Segment:
Asia-Pacific Laparoscopy Device Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-laparoscopy-device-market-671/
Asia-Pacific Diagnostic Electro Cardiographs Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-diagnostic-electro-cardiographs-market-211/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research and business intelligence. We have rich experience in research across major industry segments like Healthcare, Agriculture, Food & Beverages etc. and we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our research services contribute to key business areas like business process improvement, key decision making and developing appropriate corporate strategy. We are truly committed to our clients and other stakeholders for providing customized research services of the highest quality all the while being an organization that’s trusted for its integrity, respected for its accountability, and admired for its excellence, by both clients and competitors alike.
Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases