According to the report “Global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 2391.87 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2016 to 2021.Cardiovascular disease is a medical condition which affects the structure and function of organs associated with function of heart and its circulation. Cardio Vascular diseases are the primary cause of death and witnessing a high rise in prevalence. There are a large number of people being diagnosed with cardiovascular diseases such as periphery artery diseases, coronary artery diseases, congenital heart diseases, and pulmonary conditions shifting focus towards preventative healthcare.
Cardio Vascular Diseases or CVD is the world’s leading cause of death in men and women and these deaths are due to heart failure, congenital heart disease, peripheral vascular disease, cardiomyopathy, coronary heart disease and stroke. Cardio vascular monitoring devices help in identifying electrical and pressure waveforms of the cardiovascular system for the treatment and measurement of cardio vascular diseases. Nowadays, new emerging non-invasive cardiovascular monitoring technologies are playing very important role in treatment therapies of cardio vascular diseases. This long term non-invasive cardiovascular monitoring has important prognostic applications and provides accurate information for cardiovascular treatment and diagnosis. Cardio vascular diagnosis tests include cardiac catheterization, blood tests, cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), electrocardiogram, cardiac computerized tomography (CT) scan and echocardiogram.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market:
Global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing risks related to hypertension, heart muscle weakening, increasing number of people suffering from diabetes and obesity are the major factors driving the market. Technological advancements have enabled additional features such as portability in performing various tests which are further adding to the growth of Cardiovascular Monitoring market. However unclear reimbursement policies, strict government regulations for products and high cost of monitoring devices are some the major factors hindering the growth of the market
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cardiovascular-monitoring-and-diagnostic-devices-market-222/request-sample
Global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- ECG Systems
- Resting ECG Systems
- Stress ECG Systems
- Event Monitors
- Holter Monitors
- Implantable Loop Recorders
- ECG Management Systems
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cardiovascular-monitoring-and-diagnostic-devices-market-222/customize-report
Global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market: Overview
ECG systems accounted for the largest share in the market and expected to maintain its strong hold in the market during the forecast period due to widespread availability and increasing preference for these devices in both developed and developing regions.
In addition, the reduced prices of ECG systems and convenience of using these systems for aging patients having an increased risk pertaining to congestive heart failure will also fuel their demand in the coming future. Implantable loop recorders are also anticipated to expand rapidly in the forecast horizon.
Global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography global market for cardiovascular diagnostic and monitoring devices market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. North America is the largest market for cardiovascular diagnostic and monitoring devices market and is expected to sustain its strong share owing to its favourable reimbursement policies and high awareness about available diagnosis and treatment methods among patients and physicians. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period due to rising awareness about the effectiveness of accessible devices in successfully curing several cardio vascular conditions and increasing healthcare spending.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market outlook in worldwide?
- What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices space in global?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices?
Global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market: Key Players
GE healthcare and Phillips healthcare dominated the global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market accounting for an approximately 50% share. Other major players covered in the report are Siemens Healthcare, Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, and Welch Allyn, Inc.
Reasons to buy Global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206