Bipolar disorder is a mental disorder characterized by periods of mania and depression. The frequency, severity, and pattern of these episodes can vary considerably over time and between individuals, making bipolar disorder one of the most challenging psychiatric disorders to manage. The bipolar disorder market is widely genericized, with additional key brands expected to face patent or data exclusivity expiries during the forecast period. The bipolar disorder market size is anticipated to contract significantly between 2014 and 2024, driven largely by the generic erosion of Otsukas Abilify, the highest selling bipolar disorder product in 2014. The uptake of novel atypical antipsychotic products will be a principal driver of growth over the forecast period, as these products offer clinical advantages that will drive strong uptake. However, sales of these agents will be limited by the continued utilization of established generic products. There are currently only two products in Phase III development, which indicates that bipolar disorder will remain a field of high unmet need during the forecast period.
The Report estimates the value of the Canadian bipolar disorder market to have been approximately $167.8m in 2014. Canadas market size is limited by the countrys low population. Drug sales in this country are expected to stay largely constant over the forecast period, as represented by the flat CAGR. Sales are then expected to decline between 2017 and 2023 due to the generic erosion of various brands including Otsukas Abilify, Pfizers Zeldox, Allergans Saphris, and Janssens Risperdal Consta.
Request For Sample Report: https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/606610
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of Bipolar Disorder including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in Canada including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in Canada from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Canada Bipolar Disorder market.
Do Inquire About Report: https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/606610
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Bipolar Disorder.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in Canada.
With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency.
With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market that can suit your needs and help you take decision accordingly.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct : +1-971-202-1575
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452