Biopharmaceuticals are drugs produced from genetically modified source, which are mainly proteins and nucleic acids. According to IMS Health Market Prognosis, the total market size of pharmaceutical industry was approximately $962.1 billion in 2012. The biopharmaceuticals drug market was $149 billion in 2010. The factors driving the market are, increase in regulatory approvals for biotechnology products. One such product is the recombinant DNA-based products, which has high rates of approval from regulatory authorities. The opportunities of this market are the ageing population and increase in the number of diseases. The challenges of this market are the reimbursement and pricing policy that are the limiting factors in the launch of high priced drugs.
“Early Buyers Will Receive 20% Customization on This Report.”
Key player profiled in the report are Pfizer, Inc., Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd., Roche Holding AG, Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Bayer AG, Biocon Ltd, Eli Lilly and Company, Genentech, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, PLC. Johnson & Johnson, Inc., LG Life Sciences and Novartis AG.
- The report evaluates the key factors that prove to be drivers and restraints for the market
- The report discuses the market based on the various segments to forecast growth till 2020.
- The report discuses the market factors in various geographic regions and also explores business opportunities
- The report analyzes the strategies applied by the profiled key players in the market
- Assessment and ranking the factors that favor the market growth and those factors which act as a hindrance for the growth of the market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Infectious Diseases
- Other Therapeutic Areas
- Monoclonal Antibodies (mAb)
- Biotech Vaccines
- Recombinant Human (RH) Insulin
- Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor (G-CSF)
- Human Growth Hormones (HGH)
- Other Biopharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research institutes
- Health care organizations
Send Enquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/157