According to the report Autoimmune Diagnostics Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 15.6 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2016 to 2021.
Autoimmune diseases are a group of diseases characterized by inflammatory reactions caused by immune responses mistakenly generated against body tissues. Rheumatoid arthritis is an example of an autoimmune disease that affects women more than men. Recent discoveries in diagnostic techniques in autoimmune disease are driving the market. Although the disease is rare, continuous innovations and developments in the diagnostic provide market opportunities for industry participants. There are over 80 different autoimmune disorders known so far ranging from celiac disease to more deadly diseases like Multiple Sclerosis and Scleroderma.
Various initiatives are being taken to curb the rising autoimmune disease prevalence. According to NIH Autoimmune Disease Coordinating Committee (ADCC), autoimmune diseases affect around 14 to 22 million people in the U.S. causing a significant amount of emotional, social, and financial burden to the country’s health care system. For instance, annual medical costs for treating multiple scleroses have been estimated to be $2.5 billion, which is even higher than cost for treating diabetes.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Autoimmune Diagnostics Market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-auto-immune-diagnostics-market-1190/customize-report
Autoimmune Diagnostics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market is primarily driven by a few key factors such as the rising prevalence of autoimmune disease, patient awareness regarding rising healthcare concerns, increase in healthcare expenditure, rising government initiatives and the increase in automation technologies leading to higher sensitivity, faster and easy performing diagnosis test results and prevention of disease. Moreover, presence of favourable government initiatives aimed at curbing incidence of these diseases and developing viable diagnostic & treatment options is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. The key restraints that inhibiting the growth of the auto immune diagnostics market are competitive pricing among the major manufacturers, unavailability of skilled manpower and growing demand for innovative technological products.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Autoimmune Diagnostics Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-auto-immune-diagnostics-market-1190/request-sample
Autoimmune Diagnostics Market Segmentation
By Test Type
- Autoantibody Tests
- Antinuclear Antibody Tests
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- C – reactive protein (CRP)
- Comprehensive Metabolic panel
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
By Disease Type
- Localized auto immune disease diagnostics
- Graves’ Disease
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Type 1 diabetes
- Systemic auto immune disease diagnostics
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
- Research centres.
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-auto-immune-diagnostics-market-1190/customize-report
Autoimmune Diagnostics Market Overview
The global autoimmune disease diagnostics market is expected to witness a modest growth in the coming years on account of the growing incidences of autoimmune diseases among people worldwide. Efficient autoimmune disease diagnostics has become absolutely essential to tackle this issue. Governments across nations are also increasing their spending towards healthcare in light of these growing incidences of autoimmune diseases. This has also resulted in the research and development of novel diagnostics in order to prevent the spread of autoimmune diseases. Technological advancements in the medicals sector are also fuelling the market’s growth.
Autoimmune Diagnostics Market Region-wise Outlook
North America holds a leading position in the Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market due to the growing incidence of autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes type I, growing advancement of healthcare infrastructure, increasing per-capita income, and MNC’s strengthening their distribution network followed by Europe. Following North America, European countries are also anticipated to show steady growth in the Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market. Asia-Pacific region has improved its healthcare scenario by launching novel diagnostic products which are anticipated to increase the adoption of these diagnostic tests throughout the continent resulting to emerge as a fastest growing region in Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market. Autoimmune disease diagnostics market would evolve at a rapid rate across the regions however North America would maintain its position in the overall Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market however we are anticipating emerging economies such India, China, Brazil, Russia to have the highest growth in Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market.
Key Questions Answered
- What mergers and acquisitions are taking place to increase research base and improve diagnostics procedure?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the North America?
- What are the drivers, key factors propelling the market growth? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet technological needs currently in the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered the market growth?
- What are the key market players and their strategic interest and key financial information?
Autoimmune Diagnostics Market Key Players
Some of the major companies dominating the global Auto immune disease market by their products and services include Bio-Rad, Siemens Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Crescendo Bioscience, Roche Diagnostics SQI Diagnostics, AESKU Diagnostics, INOVA Diagnostics Inc., BioMerieux SA, Beckman Coulter Inc., Hemagen Diagnostics, Quest Diagnostics, Eli lilly, GlaxoSmithKline Plc..
Reasons to buy Autoimmune Diagnostics Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
For more reports related to the Diagnostics Market:
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-123/
Ultrasound Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ultrasound-devices-market-575/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases