Atrial Fibrillation pipeline global report provides an overview of the Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) pipeline landscape. The Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Atrial Fibrillation and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Atrial Fibrillation pipeline – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development : -Acesion Pharma Aps, Allosteros Therapeutics Inc, ARCA biopharma Inc, Armetheon Inc, AstraZeneca Plc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cardiome Pharma Corp, Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd, Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd, Gilead Sciences Inc, InCarda Therapeutics Inc, Merck & Co Inc, Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd, Nyken BV, OMEICOS Therapeutics GmbH, Verseon Corp.
Atrial fibrillation is an irregular and often rapid heart rate that commonly causes poor blood flow to the body. Symptoms include decreased blood pressure, weakness, lightheadedness, confusion and chest pain. The predisposing factors include age, heart disease, high blood pressure, family history and drinking alcohol. Treatments for atrial fibrillation may include medications and surgery.
Get Discount on this Research Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=917733
Atrial Fibrillation – Drug Profiles : AFC-1, BMS-919373, bucindolol hydrochloride, budiodarone, edoxaban tosylate, flecainide acetate, Gene Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation, GS-967, MK-1832, NIP-151, NYK-1112, OMT-28, Small Molecule for Atrial Fibrillation, STP-023725, vernakalant hydrochloride
The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1, 2, 2, 7 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Purchase this research report Direct from http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=917733
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Atrial Fibrillation (Cardiovascular)
List of Figures
Number of Products under Development for Atrial Fibrillation, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H1 2017
Number of Products by Top 10 Targets, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Top 10 Targets, H1 2017
Number of Products by Top 10 Mechanism of Actions, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Top 10 Mechanism of Actions, H1 2017
Number of Products by Routes of Administration, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Routes of Administration, H1 2017
Number of Products by Molecule Types, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Types, H1 2017
ReportsandReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
2nd Floor, Metropole,
Bund Garden Road,
Pune – 411001,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441