According to the report “Asia Pacific Tumor Ablation Market”, published by Market Data Forecast, the Asia Pacifican Market was worth $78.75 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 16.3%, to reach $167.55 million by 2021.
For full report refer to http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-tumor-ablation-market-476/
Tumors are the group of abnormal cells that accumulate together and form lumps. Tumor ablation is a minimally invasive procedure used to destroy cancer cells in the chest, lung and liver.
Rising Prevalence of cancer is proportional to the growth of tumor ablation market. According to the recent statistics published by the WHO, cancer accounts for 13% of the deaths worldwide. Cancer incidence is expected to increase by 70% over the next couple of decades.
Asia-Pacific tumor ablation market is driven by factors such as growing geriatric population, increasing number of people affected with cancer. Growing demand for minimally invasive cancer treatment measures and increasing awareness regarding the benefits offered by ablation procedures over the conventional surgical procedures are also some of the key factors boosting the growth of the market. However therapeutic challenges related to ablation procedures and stringent regulatory guidelines are the major restraining factors for the growth of the market.
Free sample of the report is available at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-tumor-ablation-market-476/request-sample
Asia-Pacific tumor ablation market is segmented into technology, treatment and application. By technology the market is segmented as Radiofrequency Ablation Devices, Microwave Ablation Devices, Cryoablation Devices and other Ablation Devices. Radiofrequency devices segment dominated the market with a share of around 35% attributed to its crucial role in solid tumour removal in the body. Based on treatment the market is segmented as Surgical Ablation, Laparoscopic Ablation and Percutaneous Ablation. Surgical Procedures is the largest treatment segment accounting for a share of around 37% owing to increasing incidence of liver and breast cancers. On the basis of application Asia-Pacific tumor ablation market is segmented as Liver Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Prostrate Metastasis and other cancer.
Enquire more about the report http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-tumor-ablation-market-476/inquire
Tumor Ablation Market is segmented as follows:
- By Technology
- Radiofrequency Ablation Devices,
- Microwave Ablation Devices,
- Cryoablation Devices and
- other Ablation Devices
- By Treatment
- Surgical Ablation,
- Laparoscopic Ablation and
- Percutaneous Ablation
- By Application
- Liver Cancer,
- Breast Cancer,
- Lung Cancer,
- Prostrate Metastasis and
- other cancer
The Tumor Ablation Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206