According to the report “Asia-Pacific Radiotherapy Market by Type, by Application, by Equipment Type and by Region – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)”, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1,591.7 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.82% from 2016 to 2021.
Asia-Pacific radiotherapy market is expected to observe highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to a number of factors comprising refining healthcare infrastructure and supportive government activities.
In the present global state where number of people bearing with different types of cancer is on the growth, the applications of new and upgraded as well as conventional forms of radiotherapy are enormous.The supreme important necessity requiring the development of improved and progressively precise radiation therapy is the requirement to exactly hit only the affected tumour using the radiation beam and avoid harming the surrounding tissue.
Free sample for the report is available at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-radiotherapy-market-818/request-sample
Increase in number of elderly population, technological innovations in radiotherapy products,rising conferences driving investments in radiotherapy, growing incidence of cancer incidences and mountingacceptance of radiotherapy devices and procedures will majorly drive the radiotherapy market.Though, the absence of trained personnel to perform the therapy, practiced alternative therapy, its incapability to be used for metastasis state of cancer and side effects associated with the treatment restrained the market growth.
Enquire more about the report at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-radiotherapy-market-818/inquire
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Proton Therapy
- Internal Beam Radiation Therapy
- Systemic Radiation Therapy
- Skin & Lip Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spine Cancer
By Equipment Type:
- Linear Accelerators
- Radiation Therapy Simulators
- Treatment Planning Systems
Nordion Inc. (Canada), RaySearch Laboratories AB (Sweden), Ion Beam Applications SA (Belgium), C. R. Bard Inc. (U.S.), Mevion Medical Systems Inc. (U.S.), Varian Medical Systems Inc. (U.S.), IsoRay Medical Inc. (U.S.),Elekta AB (Sweden), Accuray Incorporated (U.S.), and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan) are the key players in the radiotherapy market.
The Radiotherapy market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206