According to the report Asia-Pacific Preclinical in-vivo imaging Market, published by Market Data Forecast, The market has been estimated at USD 119.20 Million in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 174.50 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.92% during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
In-vivo imagers, also called as preclinical imaging systems, are imaging systems that look deep into the tissues of living subjects. The benefits of this type of system are that it gives the most complete picture of the biological effects of a treatment or disease progression and the animal is kept alive allowing future analysis on the same subject.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Asia-Pacific Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market to 2021 @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-preclinical-in-vivo-imaging-market-585/
In Asia-Pacific region, factors like growing acceptance of preclinical imaging as a legitimate drug development tool and technological advancements in molecular imaging modalities are helping in the growth of the market. However, challenges associated with the application of radioisotopes, such as short half-life of PET radioisotopes restricts the demand for micro-PET systems in developing Asian countries.
Asia-Pacific Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market: Segmentation
- Optical imaging
- Bioluminescence/fluorescence imaging systems
- Standalone fluorescence imaging systems
- Optical + X-ray/optical + CT imaging systems
- Nuclear imaging
- Micro-PET systems (standalone PET, PET/CT, and PET/MRI)
- Micro-SPECT systems (standalone SPECT, SPECT/CT, and SPECT/MRI)
- Tri-modality (PET/SPECT/CT) imaging systems
- Magnetic particle imaging systems
- Optical imaging reagents
- Bioluminescent reagents
- Fluorescent imaging reagents
- Nuclear imaging reagents
- Preclinical PET tracers
- Preclinical SPECT probes
- MRI contrast agents
- Ultrasound contrast agents
- CT contrast agents
Free sample of the report is available @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-preclinical-in-vivo-imaging-market-585/request-sample
Geographically, Asia-Pacific market for Preclinical In-vivo Imaging is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea and Australia. Increased government funding for development of pharmaceutical industry and rising R&D activities by big pharma and biotech companies, are attracting the companies to invest in the countries of Asia-Pacific region.
Aspect Imaging, Biospace Lab S.A., Bruker Corporation, LI-COR Biosciences, Mediso Ltd., MILabs B.V., MR Solutions Ltd, PerkinElmer, Inc., TriFoil Imaging, and FUJIFILM VisualSonics, Inc. are the key players operating in the Asia-Pacific preclinical imaging systems market.
Reasons to buy Asia-Pacific Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market Report:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases