“Asia-Pacific Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market” research report published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 12.20% to reach USD 3.28 billion by 2021, from USD 1.84 billion in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 1. billion.Minimally invasive surgical procedures involve the use of surgery instruments (such as arthroscopic or laparoscopic devices) and remote controlled instruments to monitor the surgery through large display panel or endoscopy.
Minimally invasive procedures eliminate large incisions & infections, reduce the long time hospital admission, and promote the early recovery. Currently, the utilization of minimally invasive surgical instruments has been increased. Some of the minimally invasive surgical instruments include, visualizing scope, stents, sutures, dilators, electrosurgical instruments, balloon inflation devices, guiding catheters, trocars, rasps, and cannulas, among others.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting Asia-Pacific Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Presence of huge population undergoing surgeries,
- increasing number of geriatric population,
- Rising awareness among the physicians about advanced surgical technologies & instruments,
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive surgical instruments
- Growing government initiative to reduce the healthcare expenditure
- High cost of advanced surgery technologies,
- Scarcity of minimal invasive surgery professionals
- Low adoption of advanced technologies
For granular level understanding, Asia-Pacific minimally invasive surgical instruments market is segmented based on the product, application, and end users. Based on product, the market is further sub-segmented as handheld instruments, electrosurgical devices, inflation systems, guiding devices, cutter instruments, and auxiliary instruments. Application segment is further categorized as orthopedic, gastrointestinal, cardiothoracic, urological, cosmetic, gynecology, vascular, and other applications. Based on end users, the market is segmented as private hospitals & surgical clinics, government hospitals and academic & research institutes. The private hospitals & surgical clinics segment is estimated to account for the largest share of Asia-Pacific minimally invasive surgical instruments market by end users in 2016.
Asia-Pacific market for Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market is segmented into various regions namely China, India, Japan and South Korea. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region.
Handheld instruments segment is estimated to command the largest share of Asia-Pacific minimally invasive surgical instruments market by product in 2016. The electrosurgical devices segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2021. The orthopedic segment is estimated to command the largest share of Asia-Pacific minimally invasive surgical instruments market by application in 2016.
Asia-Pacific Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market is dominated by GE healthcare and Phillips dominated the global Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market accounting for an approximately 50% share. The key players in minimally invasive surgical instruments market such as, Medtronic plc (Ireland), Ethicon, Inc. (U.S.), Aesculap, Inc. (Germany), Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Smith & Nephew (U.K.), ConMed Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Applied Biomedical Resources Corporation (U.S.), Microline Surgical (Japan), and Zimmer Biomet (U.S.).
The Asia-Pacific Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of product type with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook – Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206