According to the report “Asia-Pacific Medical Device 3D Printing Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 370.69 million by 2021 from USD 107.38 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 28.12% from 2016 to 2021.
The 3D printing process can be accomplished using any of several different technologies. The choice of technology can depend on many factors including how the final product will be used and how easy the printer is to use. The most common technology used for 3D printing medical devices is called powder bed fusion. Powder bed fusion is commonly used because it works with a variety of materials used in medical devices, such as titanium and nylon.
While 3D printers are often used to create identical copies of the same device, they can also be used to create devices unique to a specific patient. Patient-matched (or patient-specific) devices are created specifically for the patient based on individual features, such as anatomy. They can be based on a template model that is matched to a patient using medical imaging. Patient-matching can be accomplished by techniques such as scaling of the device using one or more anatomic features from patient data.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific Medical Device 3D Printing market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-medical-device-three-dimension-printing-market-335/
Asia-Pacific Medical Device 3D Printing Market: Drivers & Restraints
The major factors driving the growth of 3D printed medical device in Asia-Pacific region are the latest advancements in technologies, growing awareness about the new developments in the medical, diversity of materials that range from polymers to living tissue, supportive policies and funding from government. In addition, the rising demand for patient-specific products in orthopaedics and maxillofacial surgery and the availability of wide range of material options like polymers, nylon etc. and the reduction in prices of 3D models have increased the adoption of 3D printing in various medical fields.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Asia-Pacific Medical Device 3D Printing market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-medical-device-three-dimension-printing-market-335/request-sample
Asia-Pacific Medical Device 3D Printing market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- Medical Implants
- Orthopedic Implants
- Dental Implants
- Craniomaxillofacial Implants
- Tissue Engineering
- Surgical Instruments
- Surgical Guides
- Hearing & Audibility Aid
- Metal & Metal Alloys
- Laser Beam Melting (LBM)
- Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
- Droplet Deposition
- Wax deposition Modelling
- Bio Printing
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-medical-device-three-dimension-printing-market-335/customize-report
Asia-Pacific Medical Device 3D Printing market: Overview
Scientists are researching how to use the 3D printing process to manufacture living organs such as a heart or liver, but this research is in early stages of development.
The FDA regulates 3D printed medical devices through the same pathways as traditional medical devices; therefore they are evaluated according to the safety and effectiveness information submitted to us by the manufacturer. While traditionally manufactured medical devices come in discrete sizes, patient-matched devices can be made in a continuous range of shapes with pre-defined minimum and maximum specifications that we can use to review the devices in the same way as standard sized devices. For instance, the specification may define a minimum and maximum wall thickness or how sharp a curve can be to maintain device performance for its intended use.
Asia-Pacific Medical Device 3D Printing market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography the market is segmented and analysed under countries namely, India, China, Japan, Australia and South Korea. Japan being the most technologically advanced nation in this region is predicted to show high potential for growth in the near future. While both India and China present great opportunities and will be the target market for major MNC’s.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Medical Device 3D Printing market outlook in Asia-Pacific? What trends are affecting the Asia-Pacific market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Medical Device 3D Printing space in Asia-Pacific region?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Medical Device 3D Printing should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Medical Device 3D Printing currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook regarding Medical Device 3D Printing?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Medical Device 3D Printing?
Asia-Pacific Medical Device 3D Printing market: Key Players
Some of the major companies operating in the 3D printing industry with significant presence in medical equipment domain are Stratasys Ltd. 3D Systems Corporation, EnvisionTEC GmbH, Renishaw plc, EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Materialise NV, 3T RPD, Ltd., Concept Laser GmbH, Arcam AB, and Prodways.
Reasons to buy Asia-Pacific Medical Device 3D Printing market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases