According to the report “Asia-Pacific Immunoassays Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 5.32 billion by 2021 from USD 3.29 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 10.12% from 2016 to 2021.
Immunoassays are bio analytical methods in which the quantisation of the analyte depends on the reaction of an antigen (analyte) and an antibody. Immunoassays have been widely used in many important areas of pharmaceutical analysis such as diagnosis of diseases, therapeutic drug monitoring, clinical pharmacokinetic and bioequivalence studies in drug discovery and pharmaceutical industries. The importance and widespread of immunoassay methods in pharmaceutical analysis are attributed to their inherent specificity, high- throughput, and high sensitivity for the analysis of wide range of analytes in biological samples. Recently, marked improvements were achieved in the field of immunoassay development for the purposes of pharmaceutical analysis. These improvements involved the preparation of the unique immunoanalytical reagents, analysis of new categories of compounds, methodology, and instrumentation.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific Immunoassays market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-immunoassays-market-1571/
Asia-Pacific Immunoassays Market: Drivers & Restraints
The key drivers of Asia-Pacific immunoassays market are rising prevalence of infectious diseases, increasing ageing population, advancements in novel assays in various diseases such as Cardiology and oncology, growing applications in diagnosting drug monitoring tests, infectious diseases and identification of cancer biomarkers, increasing need of reagents, sensitive assays and analytical techniques, availability of wide range of reagents, introduction of novel biomarkers, growing government and corporate investment in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment in emerging markets. Lack of reimbursement policies, adoption of immunoassays in emerging markets, stringent regulations for storage are hampering the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Asia-Pacific Immunoassays market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-immunoassays-market-1571/request-sample
Asia-Pacific Immunoassays market: Segmentation
- Enzyme Immunoassay
- Fluorescent Immunoassays
- Cheniluminescence Immunoassays
- Nephelometric Immunoassays
- Radio Immunoassays
- Counting Immunoassays
- Counting Immunoassays
- Infectious disease
- Academic research institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech vendors
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-immunoassays-market-1571/customize-report
Asia-Pacific Immunoassays market: Overview
Immunoassays are characterized by high specificity, sensitivity, and low costs. It is estimated to be the second-fastest growing sector of IVD after molecular diagnostics. The Immunoassays Market will be driven by factors such as growing incidences of chronic and infectious diseases, increasing aging population, ongoing technological innovations, increasing demand for non-invasive diagnostic tools and techniques, and the identification and introduction of novel biomarkers. The availability of novel tests based on condition-specific markers and increasing adoption of immunoassay tests in emerging countries are also factors that exhibit growth opportunities for the Immunoassays Market. There is also an increasing demand for Lateral flow (LF) tests due to the need for immediate medical information and the demand for rapid test results, easy and convenient access, accuracy, and sensitivity. Thus LF tests are driving the Immunoassays Market.
Asia-Pacific Immunoassays market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, China, India, Japan, South Korea and Australia. Australia and Japan are most likely to increase in the forecast period due to rising healthcare expenditure in the region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Immunoassays market outlook in Asia-Pacific? What trends are affecting the Asia-Pacific market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Immunoassays space in Asia-Pacific region?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Immunoassays should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Immunoassays manufacturers currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook regarding Immunoassays?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Immunoassays?
Asia-Pacific Immunoassays market: Key Players
Key players influencing the Asia-Pacific Immnoassays market are Roche Diagnostics, DiaSorin S.p.A, Beckman Coulter, Siemens Healthcare, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, bioMerieux, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Abbott Laboratories, Akers Biosciences, Inc, Becton Dickinson and Company, Devon Medical Products, EDP Biotech Corporation, Hologic (Gen-Probe), Intrinsic LifeSciences.
Reasons to buy Asia-Pacific Immunoassays market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases