According to the report Asia-Pacific Dental Crown and Bridges Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the market is projected to reach USD 1.26 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.92% from 2016 to 2021.
WHO states that about 60% of school children and nearly 100% adults have dental problems, severe periodontal disease, which may result in tooth loss is found in 15-20 % of middle aged adults. To aid this issue Dental Crowns and Bridges are used.
Dental Crowns and Bridges are prosthetic devices used by dentists for dental restoration. They possess many oral healthcare advantages like altering the size and shape of tooth, improving aesthetic appearance and providing dental strength. Most of the Bridges and Crowns are made up of porcelain and ceramic materials which match the colour of natural teeth.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Dental Crowns and Bridges Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-dental-crown-and-bridges-market-1895/
Dental Crown and Bridges Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth of Dental Crown and Bridges Market is driven by increasing adoption rate of advanced dentistry technologies in developing nations. Other key factors include high incidence rate of oral diseases and growth of edentulous population. But, the problems related to crowns and bridges, limited dentist availability and lack of patient awareness are the factors responsible for hindering the growth of market. The reimbursement policies limitations also restricts the growth of market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Dental Crowns and Bridges Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-dental-crown-and-bridges-market-1895/request-sample
Dental Crown and Bridges Market: Segmentation
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-dental-crown-and-bridges-market-1895/customize-report
Dental Crown and Bridges Market: Overview
Ceramic material is the widely used one in material segment as it matches the colour of natural teeth and does not affect the visual appeal. Bridges lead the product segment due to high incidences of missing tooth compared to damaged tooth.
Dental Crown and Bridges Market: Region-wise Outlook
Regionally the Asia-Pacific Market is categorized into regions of China, Japan, India, South Korea and Australia. China hold the major share in the market due to its population and increasing demand of diagnosis. India is the fastest growing region owing to its rapid dentistry technological advancements and increasing adoption rate.
Key Questions Answered
Dental Crown and Bridges Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies dominating the market, by their products include 3M, DENTSPLY International, Ivoclar Vivadent, BioHorizons, Cynovad, Straumann, Nobel Biocare Services, Zimmer Biomet, Sirona Dental Systems, Camlog Holding, Wieland Dental, Heraeus Holding.
Reasons to buy Dental Crown and Bridges Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases