According to the report “Asia-Pacific Closed MRI Systems Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 840 million by 2021 from USD 580 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.73% from 2016 to 2021.
Closed MRI’s have been around the longest and make use of a capsule-like space to take high quality images. The machine is actually a magnet the patient lies in, and a radio wave is used to send signals to the body and receive them back. The returning signals are converted into images by a computer attached to the scanner. MRI scanners come in different magnet field strengths measured in teslas or “T”, usually between 0.5T and 3.0T. The results of these images are very detailed, allowing doctors to make an accurate diagnosis and craft a specific treatment plan for your condition. Because of the shape of the scan, it is able to take images of areas not available with any other scans, meaning that in some cases closed MRIs are absolutely necessary.
The drawbacks of the closed MRI lies specifically in the lack of comfort they afford the patient. The dimensions and shape of the scans are very small and encapsulated causing claustrophobia. The fact that it takes several minutes to take a full scan increases the risk of claustrophobia and panic attacks can develop in some cases. Movement inside the capsule ruins the images, so it is also crucial that the patient stay extremely still or risk having to repeat the scan. In addition, the narrow dimensions mean that large or obese patients are unable to fit in many traditional closed machines.
The problems patients have had with the closed scans has led engineers and scientists to develop wide-bore MRIs. Although still closed in the traditional sense, these MRI machines have larger internal dimensions decreasing the likelihood of panic attacks and claustrophobia inside the machines and allowing for larger patients to fit.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific Closed MRI Systems market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-closed-mri-system-market-2328/
Asia-Pacific Closed MRI Systems Market: Drivers & Restraints
There are many drivers in this market like increase in aging population, developments in MRI techniques, Developing Markets, software Applications, and development of MRI compatible pacemakers. But some of the factors like high cost of MRI systems, draining helium gas deposits, declining reimbursement rates, lack of skilled labor and complexity of machines are restraining the market. This is the fastest growing region in the world because of developing market and increase in spending limits of people.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Asia-Pacific Closed MRI Systems market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-closed-mri-system-market-2328/request-sample
Asia-Pacific Closed MRI Systems market: Segmentation
- Low to Mid Field
- High Field
- Very High Field
- Ultra High Field
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-closed-mri-system-market-2328/customize-report
Asia-Pacific Closed MRI Systems market: Overview
Presently, MRI is the most commonly used non-invasive imaging modality for early diagnosis and screening of various diseases, such as multiple sclerosis (MS), dementia, breast cancer, prostate cancer, spinal tuberculosis, and Alzheimer. This will further improve the overall demand for closed MRI systems all around the world. Furthermore, advancements in MRI techniques include superconducting (SC) magnets, open architecture, high-field MRI, and software applications. The advent of MRI-compatible pacemakers will significantly increase the number of patients eligible for MRI procedures. However, high cost of MRI systems, reduction in the availability of helium that could force hospitals to replace costly MRI magnets, and declining reimbursement rates for MRI procedures are factors restraining the growth of the closed MRI system market.
Asia-Pacific Closed MRI Systems market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, China, India, Japan, South Korea and Australia. Australia and Japan are most likely to increase in the forecast period due to rising healthcare expenditure in the region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Closed MRI Systems market outlook in Asia-Pacific? What trends are affecting the Asia-Pacific market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Closed MRI Systems space in Asia-Pacific region?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Closed MRI Systems should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Closed MRI Systems manufacturers currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook regarding Closed MRI Systems?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Closed MRI Systems?
Asia-Pacific Closed MRI Systems market: Key Players
Key players in the Closed MRI systems market are Hitachi Medical Corporation, Toshiba Medical Systems, Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Imris Inc., Fonar Corporation, Esaote S.P.A, Neusoft Medical System, Aurora Medical Imaging and Philips Healthcare.
Reasons to buy Asia-Pacific Closed MRI Systems market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases