According to the report published by Market Data Forecast named “Asia-Pacific Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market”, the market is estimated at $743 million in 2016 and poised to grow $1004.26 million by 2021 with a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period.
Cervical cancer is generally characterized by the abnormal growth of cancerous cells in the tissues of the cervix, and it may manifest itself as a squamous-cell carcinoma or adenocarcinoma. Cervical pre-cancer are diagnosed more than invasive cervical cancer. A survey of World Health Organization states that every year 27000 women deaths occur due to cervical cancer.
The report also presents detailed analysis of various drivers driving the Diagnostics Imaging market as well as constraints of the market that binds it. Some of those factors are
- Increasing women population.
- Increases cases of cancer diagnosis.
- Increasing awareness among the masses regarding diagnosis process.
For granular understanding Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market is segmented by diagnosis tests, methods, therapies. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
Asia-Pacific market for Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics is segmented based on diagnostics test, methods, end-users and therapies. By Diagnostics test, the market is further sub-segmented into Pap smear test, HPV testing, colposcopy, cervical cancer biopsy. By methods, the market is further sub-segmented into molecular method, cytopathological method, and physical method. By therapies, the market is further sub-segmented into surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy and others. By end-users, the market is further sub-segmented into hospitals, laboratories, independent physicians, clinics, and others. Pap smear test segment dominated the market by Diagnostic test, holding a 45% share in the global market for cervical cancer diagnostic tests. The high growth rate of this segment can be attributed to the high efficiency of the test, low cost of the test in comparison with other tests available in the market, and rising awareness regarding cancer diagnosis.
Customization option available at: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-cervical-cancer-diagnostics-and-therapeutics-market-832/customize-report
Geographically, Asia-Pacific market for Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics is segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea and Australia. Asia Pacific market is growing at very high rate, due to rising consumer size, favorable government support for enhanced healthcare infrastructure, and rising awareness for healthcare among the population in developing nations of the region
Abbott Diagnostics, Alere, Beckman Coulter, Clinical Genomics, Companion Dx, EDP Biotech, Epigenomics AG, Exact Sciences, Fujirebio, Genomic Tree, Metabiomics, Oncocyte (Biotime), Quest Diagnostics, Randox Laboratories, Siemens Healthcare, Volition Rx, are the major players of Asia-Pacific Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics market.
The Asia-Pacific Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of diagnosis tests, methods, therapies along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook – Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
Prostate Cancer Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-prostate-cancer-market-1616/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research and business intelligence. We have rich experience in research across major industry segments like Healthcare, Agriculture, Food & Beverages etc. and we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our research services contribute to key business areas like business process improvement, key decision making and developing appropriate corporate strategy. We are truly committed to our clients and other stakeholders for providing customized research services of the highest quality all the while being an organization that’s trusted for its integrity, respected for its accountability, and admired for its excellence, by both clients and competitors alike.
Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases