“Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market ” research report published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.5% to reach USD 428 million by 2021, from USD 298.18 million in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 129.85 million.
Cardiovascular disease is a medical condition which affects the structure and function of organs associated with function of heart and its circulation. Cardio Vascular diseases are the major cause of death and witnessing a high rise in prevalence.
Cardio Vascular Diseases is the world’s leading cause of death in both men and women and these deaths are due to heart failure and strokes. There are a large number of people being diagnosed with cardiovascular diseases such as periphery artery diseases, coronary artery diseases, congenital heart diseases, and pulmonary conditions shifting focus towards preventative healthcare.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Increasing risks related to hypertension and heart muscle weakening
- Growing number of people suffering from diabetes and obesity
- Advancements in technology which enabled portability features in performing various tests
- Unclear reimbursement policies
- Economic instability
- Strict government regulations for product approvals
- High cost of monitoring devices
For granular level understanding, the Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market is segmented based on product type each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts. Asia-Pacific cardiovascular monitoring devices market is analyzed on the basis of product, which is segmented into ECG systems, Halter Monitors, Event Monitors, Implantable loop recorders and ECG management systems. Electrocardiographs segment is further sub segmented into Resting ECG systems and Stress ECG systems. ECG systems is the largest product segment accounting for a share of approximately XX% in the market and expected to maintain its strong hold during the forecast period due to increasing preference for these devices.
Asia-Pacific market for cardiovascular diagnostic and monitoring devices market is segmented into various regions namely China, India, Japan and South Korea. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region due to rising awareness about the effectiveness of accessible devices in successfully curing several cardio vascular conditions and increasing healthcare spending.
Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular monitoring devices market is dominated by GE healthcare and Phillips dominated the global Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market accounting for an approximately 50% share. Other major companies covered in the report are Siemens Healthcare, Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, and Welch Allyn, Inc.
The Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices Market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysis that provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysis on basis of product type with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook – Investment opportunities devised by stand in experts to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206