“Asia-Pacific Blood Testing Market” research report, published by Market Data Forecast estimates that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.35% to reach USD 11.21 billion by 2021, from USD 9.5 billion in 2016, which amounts to a cumulative growth of USD 1.71 billion.
Blood test is a laboratory test using a blood sample which is extracted either by pricking from a finger or vein in the arm using needle. Blood test are often used to determine physiological and biochemical diseases.
Blood testing is done to determine a disease, effectiveness of pharmaceutical drug, mineral content or functioning of an organ by combining many tests such as glucose test, cholesterol test into one test panel known as blood panel. Drug tests are determined by using blood tests in drug tests. In most of the cases, blood sample is directly taken from the vein of the patients but when less drops are required fingerpick can be used. Internationally, most of the industrialized nations are spending a huge part of their GDP on improving their healthcare necessities.
The report also presents detailed analysis of multitude of factors affecting the diagnostic imaging market bearing either positive or negative outcomes. Some of those factors are
- Existence of large number of patients,
- Rapidly rising population,
- Rise in cognizance for prompt diagnosis,
- Improving healthcare infrastructure in developing markets,
- Lack of skilled professionals.
For granular level understanding the Blood Testing Market is segmented based on type, diseases and methods, each being provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
Enquire about the report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-blood-testing-market-1408/inquire
Based on Type the market is segmented Complete Blood Count (Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cells, Haemoglobin, Hematocrit and Platelets), Blood Chemistry Tests (lectrolytes, Blood Glucose, Calcium and Test for Kidney Function.), Blood Enzymes Tests (roponin and Creatine Kinase) and Blood Clotting Tests (Prothrombin time and Activated Partial Thromboplastin time and Blood Coagulation). Based on Diseases it is further segmented into Anaemia, Infection, Leukaemia, Hypokalemia, Kidney Disorders, Heart Attack and Coronary Heart Disease. Based on the methods the market is segmented as Manual Blood Culture Testing and Automated Blood Culture Testing (Automated Blood Culture System and Blood Culture Instruments).
India and China are the major economies which have unexplored customer base covered in the study. The report also focuses on other regions like Japan, Australia, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific. China and India are the fastest growing in terms of CAGR in the Asia-Pacific Blood Testing Market.
Some of the key players that operate in the Asia-Pacific Blood Testing market include Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Grifols (Spain), Nanosphere Inc. (U.S.), BioMérieux (France), Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Inc. (U.S.) and Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland). Due to technological advancements and efficiency in diagnostic testing there is an increase in the competition among key players.
The Asia- Pacific Blood testing market report offers wide-range of scope:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an individual perspective of Asia-Pacific region and the aforementioned countries
- Know more about key areas of industry growth via detailed Segment-level analysison basis of type, diseases, methods, along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- Strategic Analyses containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses which are obtained by studying the macro & micro environmental factors that affect the market demographics
- Comprehensive listing of key market players along with Company overview, product portfolios, financials (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Market Outlook – Investment opportunities devised by stand in expertsto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
For more reports related to the Diagnostics Market:
Asia Pacific HIV Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-hiv-diagnostics-market-2148/
Asia-Pacific In-Vitro Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/asia-pacific-in-vitro-diagnostics-market-149/
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases