According to the report “Global Liver Cancer Therapeutics Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 884.14 million by 2021 from USD 572 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2016 to 2021.
Liver cancer is cancer that occurs in the liver. The liver is the largest glandular organ in the body and performs various critical functions to keep the body free of toxins and harmful substances. It’s located in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen, right below the ribs. The liver is responsible for producing bile, which is a substance that helps you digest fats, vitamins, and other nutrients. This vital organ also stores nutrients such as glucose, so that you remain nourished at times when you’re not eating. It also breaks down medications and toxins. When cancer develops in the liver, it destroys liver cells and interferes with the ability of the liver to function normally.
Liver cancer is generally classified as primary or secondary. Primary liver cancer begins in the cells of the liver. Secondary liver cancer develops when cancer cells from another organ spread to the liver. Unlike other cells in the body, cancer cells can break away from the primary site, or where the cancer began. The cells travel to other areas of the body through the bloodstream or the lymphatic system. Cancer cells eventually collect in another body organ and begin to grow there.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Liver Cancer Therapeutics market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-liver-cancer-therapeutics-market-836/
Global Liver Cancer Therapeutics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Major drivers for liver cancer therapeutics market are increasing aging population, more unmet requirements for the treatment of liver cancer, drug inventions with respect to the cancer, increasing government initiatives, rising occurrences of cancer and mounting health care expenditure. However, factors such as stringent regulatory processes, high capital investments, low success rate in clinic trials for drugs and low approachability in remote areas are hindering the growth of liver cancer therapeutics market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Liver Cancer Therapeutics market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-liver-cancer-therapeutics-market-836/request-sample
Global Liver Cancer Therapeutics market: Segmentation
- Benign Liver growths
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Cholangio carcinoma
- Targeted Therapy
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-liver-cancer-therapeutics-market-836/customize-report
Global Liver Cancer Therapeutics market: Overview
With only a few approved drugs within the market and another few in the pipeline, it is a proven fact that incidence and mortality from the sickness continues to rise worldwide. Many new-targeted therapies are expected to enter the market in the following few years. Targeted cancer therapies use medication to prevent the expansion of cancer cells by interrupting certain molecules, known as molecular targets, thereby preventing the progression and growth of cancer cells. The treatment, also known as ‘molecular targeted therapy’, focuses on the cellular and molecular changes, pertaining specifically to cancer. It is thereby more effective, as compared to the other treatments for cancer, including radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
The current competition in the liver cancer market is weak, as Nexavar is the only drug approved for advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) with the exception of Miripla (miriplatin) in Japan. However, there are some molecules in Phase III development as first-line and second-line treatments which promise to influence the competitive landscape in the next two to three years. The anticipated launch of Eli Lilly’s ramucirumab (IMC-1121B), a monoclonal antibody in 2014; Celsion Corporation’s ThermoDox in 2014; and PrevOnco in 2015 will drive the market forward.
Global Liver Cancer Therapeutics market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. North America is the largest market for liver cancer therapeutics followed by Europe and Asia. Also, Asia-Pacific signifies the fastest growing region for liver cancer therapeutics market, owing to increasing aged populations. Increasing number of liver cancer cases in the Asian countries is further fuelling this regions market.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Liver Cancer Therapeutics market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Liver Cancer Therapeutics space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Liver Cancer Therapeutics should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Liver Cancer Therapeutics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Liver Cancer Therapeutics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Liver Cancer Therapeutics?
Global Liver Cancer Therapeutics market: Key Players
Some of the key contributors in the industry include Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc., ImClone Systems Inc., Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Pfizer Inc., ArQule Inc., Jennerex Biotherapeutics Inc., Celsion Corp., Bayer Schering Pharma AG, 4SC AG, and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
Reasons to buy Liver Cancer Therapeutics market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases