As per the syndicated report published by Market Data Forecast, Europe Antifungal Drugs Market which is estimated to be USD 3.16 billion in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4%, to reach USD 3.73 billion by 2021 with a cumulative growth rate of USD 0.57 billion in the span of five years.
It can attributed to the factors such as increasing awareness of fungal infections with the growing incidence rate of antifungal infections all over the world, increasing government and corporate funds in the industry. And also the development of public private partnership in the pharmaceutical industry, the rising popularity of over-the-counter antifungal drugs for dermal infections are vastly responsible for the growing antifungal drugs market size. Also, the rising population having weak immune system, in whom the occurrence of fungal infections is much more than average, will drive the market. High prevalence of conventional drugs used for the treatment of fungal infections is significantly restraining the market growth. Cost of drugs and their effectiveness in treatments remain as the challenges for the market.
There are several types of antifungal medicines. They come as creams, sprays, solutions, tablets designed to go into the vagina (pessaries), shampoos, medicines to take by mouth, and injections. Most work by damaging the cell wall of the fungus, which causes the fungal cell to die. People who are prescribed an antifungal injection are usually in hospital and are very ill.
The length of treatment depends on what type of fungal infection you have, how severe it is and if you have any other health problems – for example, problems with your immune system. Some courses of treatment can be as short as a few days (eg, for vaginal thrush); other courses can be a long as eight weeks (eg, for ringworm infection of the scalp).
Europe Antifungal Drugs Market is segmented based on type of drug, therapeutics indications and applications as mentioned below for attaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
- Based on drug type
- Other Drugs
- Based on therapeutic indications
- Other therapeutic indications
- Based on Applications
Inquire before buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-anti-fungal-drugs-market-246/inquire
Europe is an amalgamation of major economies like Germany, Spain, Italy, U.K. and France among others to name a few. The report justifies this by offering country wise data for the EU5 countries while taking some other predominant economies into consideration as well (Rest of Europe). Europe commands second largest share of the global antifungal drugs market next to North America. Germany contributes to the major share of the Europe antifungal drugs market.
Alternaria, Pfizer, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis, Merck & Co., Asperqillus, Kramer Laboratories, Bayer Healthcare, Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Glaxosmithkline Gilead and Abbott Laboratories are some of the major market leaders.
The Antifungal Drugs market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
- Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
- Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges(DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form of PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market playersoperating in the region
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook – Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The publisher of this report Market Data Forecast is well known for the services they render in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering Europe among other regions of the global market as well, that too with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases