“Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer” Report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases & this Report Added to Orbis Research Database.
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer is any cancerous growth that may occur in different parts of the ovary. The majority of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancers arise from the epithelium (outer lining) of the ovary. Signs and symptoms of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer include pelvic discomfort or pain, indigestion, gas or nausea, changes in bowel habits, such as constipation, loss of appetite and low back pain. The predisposing factors include age and family history. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 4, 2, 15, 135, 128, 7, 208, 21 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 11, 14, 43 and 8 molecules, respectively.Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.Scope
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
Download PDF Sample of Report @ : http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/343008 Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics…..
3-V Biosciences Inc
AB Science SA
AbGenomics International Inc
Adaptimmune Therapeutics Plc
Adgero Biopharmaceuticals Holdings Inc
Aduro BioTech Inc
Advanced Accelerator Applications SA
Advanced Cancer Therapeutics LLC
Advenchen Laboratories LLC
Aeterna Zentaris Inc …., Etc.,
Some Points From Table Of Content
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Overview 13
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Therapeutics Development 14
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Therapeutics Assessment 73
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 105
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Drug Profiles 254
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Dormant Projects 1928
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Discontinued Products 1947
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Product Development Milestones 1951
Orbis Research is a single point aid for all your Market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required Market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019