Big Market Research added a report on “Molecular Diagnostics Market By Type (Instruments, Reagents, And Software & Services), Technology (PCR, Hybridization, DNA Sequencing, Microarray, Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT), And Others), Application (Infectious Diseases, Oncology, Genetic Testing, Blood Screening, And Others), And End User (Hospitals, Reference Laboratories, And Others): Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2017-2023”
Molecular diagnosis is a process of identifying a disease by studying molecules, such as proteins, DNA, and RNA, in a tissue or fluid. Molecular diagnostic tests are used to detect specific sequences in DNA or RNA including single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP), deletions, rearrangements, insertions, and others. These are cumulative techniques for analyzing biological markers at the molecular level, such as genome and proteome. This technique is used for the diagnosis of various infectious diseases, cancer, and other genetic disorders.
The global molecular diagnostics market was valued at $5,962 million in 2016, and is estimated to garner $10,557 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period of 2017‐2023. The major factors enhancing the growth of this market include growth in number of patients suffering from infectious diseases and cancer; increase in awareness and acceptance for personalized medicine; advancement in molecular diagnostics; and rise in the biomarker identification market. However, stringent regulatory requirements for the product approval restrains the market growth.
Request for Sample Copy@ https://goo.gl/ER1iZK
The global molecular diagnostics market is segmented by type, technology, application, end user, and geography. Based on type, it is classified into instruments, reagents, and software & services. Based on technology, it is categorized into polymerase chain reaction (PCR), hybridization, DNA sequencing, microarray, isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology(INAAT), and others (electrophoresis, mass spectroscopy, and flow cytometry). Based on application, it is divided into infectious diseases, oncology, genetic testing, blood screening, and others (microbiology, neurological diseases, and cardiovascular diseases).
Based on end user, it is classified into hospitals, laboratories, and others (blood banks, home health agencies, and nursing homes). Geographically, it is analyzed based on four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The North America market accounted for significant share in the global market in 2016, owing to higher adoption rate for personalized medicine and increase in demand for technologically advanced molecular diagnostics for treating the patients suffering from different infectious diseases and cancer.
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/Lm347F
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global molecular diagnostics market and the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides quantitative analysis of the industry for the period of 2016‐2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market based on the type, technology, application, and end user elucidate the prevailing opportunities in these segments.
- Comprehensive analysis of geographical regions is provided to determine the latent regional opportunities.
- The key players operating in the market are profiled and their strategies to determine the competitive outlook of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Molecular Diagnostics Market Key Segments:
- Software & Services
- Polymerase Chain Reactions (PCR)
- DNA Sequencing
- Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
- Others (Electrophoresis, Mass spectroscopy, and Flow cytometry)
- Infectious Diseases
- Genetic Testing
- Blood Screening
- Others (Microbiology, Neurological Diseases, and Cardiovascular Diseases)
BY END USER
- Others (Blood Banks, Home Health Agencies, and Nursing Homes)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Players Profiled in The Report
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- BioMérieux SA
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Cepheid (subsidiary of Danaher Corporation)
- Hologic Corporation
- Novartis AG
- Qiagen N.V.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Roche Diagnostics
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452